Hada Labo Rohto Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion

by Hada Labo

Moist facial lotion for dry skin contains super hyaluronic acid to make your skin moisturized for a long time. Weak acid for sensitive skin. Fragrance free, colorant free, oil free, and alcohol free. What is super hyaluronic acid ? Hyaluronic acid is known to hold 6L of liquid in only 1 gram of hyaluronic acid. Hadarabo Goku-jun skincare series contains super hyaluronic acid which holds twice as much liquid as regular hyaluronic acid does. Super hyaluronic acid locks in liquid inside and also blends well with oil base skin membrane. It gives moisture to skin and keeps it for a long time. Ingredients: water, butylene glycol, glycerin, disodium succinate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, hydroxyethycellulose, methylparaben, PPG-10 methyl glucose ether, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, sodium hyaluronate and succinic acid.

What made you choose this product??
Where do you purchase this brand? I see it on amazon but get nervous it will be a fake and I’ll be putting god knows what on my face
Start your review of Hada Labo Rohto Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion!
Angelica B.
Orlando, FL
Hada Labo Rohto Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion uploaded by Angelica B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this essence, it is very moisturizing. absorbs very well. it can be used under makeup and does not leave skin greasy. It does not smell. I'm lovin 'it. Highly recommended.
Kate L.
Hada Labo Rohto Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion uploaded by Kate L.
Hada Labo is my holy grail hyluronic acid. It seems like everyone has a hyluronic acid serum out these days but this one has stood the test of time. It feels thick and luxurious but that doesnt stop it from absorbing quickly and beautifully. Will always be a staple in my skincare collection.
Jennifer G.
1,678 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Excellent and extremely well priced moisture layer!!! I use this daily during the day under my oil/moisturizer top coat. Thin and easy to apply with just your hands. A little goes a long way. Order off amazon!
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
Yes I saw the hype about this product and yes, I was convinced it would be a miracle product. It's not really, but I do like it and it did make my skin feel like there was an extra spike of hydration since I have increasingly dry skin with age.  I also really liked using this as a DIY sheet mask solution. Buying individual sheets is so wasteful and expensive you can buy the dry sheets and soak them in this "lotion" instead and enjoy more frequent masking.
Kristen F.
Watertown, MA
This is a really wonderful Ha serum. It’s cost effective and I went through five or six bottles of it before HADALABO released the Premium, which is my current HG. I bought it on Amazon for about $12-15. Bottle takes 3-6 months to go through and you can buy refills for cheaper. It wears great under makeup and is suitable for dry to normal skin. No fragrance, doesn’t irritate, really moisturizing. Tip: Apply to your face while it is still wet, after washing. It will bond to the water on your face, which makes the product work more effectively, and makes your skin super soft.
Dawn W.
Pleasant View, TN
Go get this silky smooth Hylauronic acid lotion, from Japan! It goes on like a dream, absorbs quickly without a scent. This will always be in my skincare routine since it plumps my skin after toner and before moisturizer.
Paige W.
Holy grail! Simple hydration for my super sensitive, dry skin. Applies without irritation or later breakouts, which I can’t say for most moisturizers.
ashley S.
Reston, VA
I heard about this from r/AsianBeauty and have not looked back since! This is my HG for hyaluronic acid. The price isn’t too bad and it can be purchased easily from Amazon (just make sure it’s a good seller). I now purchase it from YesStyle instead just to play it safe. It’s still affordable there but shipping can take a little longer sometimes!
Brittany L.
Easton, PA
Hada Labo makes great products. This one helps lock in moisture and hydration while also being extremely affordable. It’s also not sticky like some other hyaluronic acid brand’s.
Grace J.
This is a super-charged HA toner, which I found was perfect for when I didn't want to add even more serums into my routine. It leaves the skin feeling really plump, and is not as sticky as most HA products. I find it has a really soothing effect on irritated or dry skin.