Hada Labo Gokujyun Perfect Gel, 3.5 oz

by Hada Labo

5-in-1 Gel Helps Firm Skin 5 Promotes Long-Lasting Moisture 6 For Everyday Use Hada Labo Goku-jyun Perfect Gel has 5 functions: Lotion, Milk, Cream, Serum and Mask in one product. Contains Collagen which helps firm the skin and Super Hyaluronic Acid instantly hydrates your skin and provides long-lasting moisture and smoothness. Hada Labo Goku-jyun Perfect Gel should be used after washing with Hada Labo Goku-jyun Face Wash.

Hello , any suggestions for fungal acne safe moisturiser that is easily accessible in the uk ?
Start your review of Hada Labo Gokujyun Perfect Gel, 3.5 oz!
Jerikah B.
Huntsville, AL
Hada Labo Gokujyun Perfect Gel, 3.5 oz uploaded by Jerikah B.
I bought this on Amazon per Dr. Dray's (one of my favorite youtubers) recommendation. It's a humectant which is a gel like substance that helps lock water into your skin. It's best to be applied to a wet face and then topped with a moisturizer. I usually use Cerave Moisturizing Cream. I've been using this for about a week and I really love it so far. I can tell my skin is more hydrated and feels nice. It's also not a bad price for the amount you get. She also recommends the Hada Labo Tokyo™ Skin Plumping Gel Cream but I decided against it because it was more expensive for less product and she said they were almost identical except for one ingredient in the plumping gel had some instances of contact dermatitis and the perfect gel (gold jar) didnt. I reccomend watching her video to find which one would be better for you!
Nicole R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Hada Labo Gokujyun Perfect Gel, 3.5 oz uploaded by Nicole R.
I initially liked This moisturizing gel’s ingredient list and texture upon first receiving it, but after a while I got really sick of this moisturizer because of how sticky it was. If you wear it at night your face will literally stick to the pillow all night. I finished the bottle because I’m not gonna waste a $20 gel moisturize— but i will not repurchase. I’d much rather just buy a Cerave lotion from the drugstore which is much more easily obtainable!
Lee C.
Since you only have to use a very little amount, imo this is a really good value. If you have oily to normal skin, I think that this is all you need since it's basically an all-in-one. I have dry skin, and my tub is still pretty full since I only use it to layer on top of a bunch of thin layers. It does the job well; kind of like a thinner, quicker to absorb layer of Aquaphor.
Carly G.
Van Buren Twp, MI
MOIST THICK PLUMP GEL SEEPS EFFECTIVELY INTO MY CREVICES. MY METHOD? SPREAD UNTIL FRICTIONLESS AND PURE. THE JAR IS A LITTLE HARD TO OPEN. CRACK IT ON YOUR BELLY LIKE A RIVER OTTER, SHOULD DO THE TRICK. I REPEL FROM SURFACES AND INTIMACY.
phenomenal C.
Hada Labo Gokujyun Perfect Gel, 3.5 oz uploaded by phenomenal C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hada Labo Gokujyun Perfect Gel, 3.5 oz 🌹What I learned is that in order for this hyaluronic gel to work properly, it must be applied to freshly washed, wet/damp skin and then a moisturizing lotion or cream must be applied over it to trap the moisture in the skin. It will not work well when applied to dry skin or if a lotion or cream is not applied over it🌹I use this in the evening and then put a Cerave cream over it, and my skin is so soft and moisturized in the morning.🌹 It does not have any fragrance I can't think of anything negative to say about this product. Hadalabo makes a lot of great, fragrance free products.🌹Seriously so moisturising, balanced, and leaves the skin with the most beautiful and healthy glow.🌹Will absolutely be repurchasing.
Catie C.
My HG moisturizer!! Perfect for cold dry winters, but can be sheered out for a lighter summer application. Fungal acne friendly. Doesn't irritate my skin. Keeps eczema at bay.
Taylor G.
Livonia, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing skincare product in general, but especially for the winter! It has so many good ingredients for your skin in it. This product adds extra hydration and makes your skin so soft, plump, and smooth. I don’t know what I did before this product!!
Carrie F.
Where do I start with this gel? I have several Hada Labo products and they are all amazing. This gel is no exception. I use this gel to protect my skin barrier by trapping water while my face is still wet. It has a sticky thin concistancy but absorbs into the skin leaving no sticky feeling or residue. My skin has improved so much since using this product. Buy it!!
Julia H.
Streamwood, IL
I loved this gel. It was great for my lazy skincare days. Left my skin feeling hydrated and plump. I think that it did clog my pores though...
Hauoli Toyama C.
This is such a convenient gel. It is a moisturizer, toner,serum in one. I use it as a day and nite cream. It is a gel consistency and not a cream.