Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion

by Hada Labo

Hydrating liquid that prepares the skin Instantly hydrate your skin! Absorbs quickly. Instantly Hydrates. Free- from. Mineral Oil. Dyes. Fragrance. Non comedogenic. PH balanced Hada Labo Goku-jyun Clear Lotion serves as the foundation to your moisturizing routine. While it looks clear like a toner or makeup remover, it&rsquo.

Has anyone noticed any long-term benefits from this product? I’ve been using for about 3 months and I can’t tell if it’s improved my skin
Is this a good toner to use for the 7 skins method?
What step in your routine do you use Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion ?
Start your review of Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I now always start my skincare routine with this. It's a must have for me. I'm on my 2nd bottle (I probably use too much...oops) since February and it's been working great! It hydrates my combo/oily skin without feeling greasy or heavy. I even use the moist version and it's perfect.” in reviews
“This has saved my life! holygrail! everyone with dry skin should try this out. ” in reviews
“This is not a lotion despite what the name says. It is a clear toner/essence/serum type of product, watery, but absorbs quickly in the skin. I use this after cleansing and then put on other moisturizers in my routine. You put a few drops of this in your hand and you lightly spread and pat it down your face. My face feels plump and moist! No stickiness at all. This entire bottle, even after using it every day 2x a day lasted me a year. ” in reviews
“...your ph balance in addition to hydrating your skin. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and have to use dermatologist prescribed acne medication at night. I don't like loading my skin with heavy moisturizers at night since I want the medication to do its magic but at the same time I don't like the feel of dehydrated, parched skin. I use this post acne creams (Aczone and a retinoid) and it moisturizers without weighing my skin down. I use it during the day as a toner before applying my essence, serum, moisturizer etc.” in reviews
Los Angeles, CA
I have sensitive, dehydrated, cystic acne prone skin and when I saw this in a drugstore while visiting famiky in Japan, I jumped on it. I found that the texture of the product is a more viscous liquid and was cooling and felt hydrating when first applied on the skin. A couple drops were enough to cover my whole face and neck. I did layer the toner a couple times because of how dehydrated my skin is. When I used it in the humidity of Tokyo, it seemed to plump my skin and leave it hydrated for hours. However after returning to the arid climate of Los Angeles, my skin felt tight while the top layers of my skin remained moisturized. I didn't think to layer the timer over wet skin or spray a mist after application. I plan on trying the toner again, with a face mist!
Henderson
Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion uploaded by Rhea S.
I had recently started on Accutane and that stuff is notorious for drying out your skin. After just a week, I had to stock up on moisturizers to hopefully keep the drying at bay. After doing some research, I came across this Hada Labo lotion and it has does wonderfully for adding a moisturizing barrier to my face and neck. It’s not a lotion consistency but more of a clear, thin gel which I rub into my palms and then press into my skin rather then rubbing it in like a regular moisturizer. Afterwords, I apply my CeraVe daily moisturizer and my skin feels like normal again ! Has a subtle but fresh smell to it and does not clog pores or cause breakouts. For those who struggle with dry skin on the daily, I would totally recommend this product!
Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion uploaded by Luna K.
Purchased at: Amazon
A fantastic basic hyularonic acid serum! The consistency is just a bit thicker than water, no grittiness or odd texture, not greasy or oily. It sinks in quickly. Sometimes too quickly, you can't waste time or it will dry down before you're done spreading it. Can be layered, is cosmetically elegant once dry, and is dirt cheap. Not sure how well it would work as a standalone moisturizer, but as a supplemental serum, it's fantastic. Also free of fragrance, which is a big plus for me. I definitely recommend trying it, no matter your skin type.
Morgantown, WV
I liked this well enough! This is a Japanese style lotion, which resembles a western serum. It’s a thin, clear, unscented liquid that absorbs very quickly without leaving a sticky residue. It does very well at hydrating and plumping my skin for an amazing price point, given the quantity. I liked the Premium lotion better as it contained more forms of hyaluronic acid for a similar price.
Carthage, MO
I bought this in Japan after being recommended by a friend. It's one of the best products I have ever used. I have pretty oily skin so I tend not to go too heavy on the moisturizing and this lotion is perfect. It's moisturizing enough to keep your skin at bay but not heavy where it feels oily. The prices on Amazon are almost 3x what they are in Japan but I think it's worth it. I use a small drop every morning and night after washing my face and it goes a long way.
Davis, CA
One of my all-time super favorite skincare items. Actually does what it says and is very affordable (when I got it in Japan, less affordable in the states). I love this so much!! However, it does take some time for your skin to fully absorb it but not too bad if you keep patting it on your face. As good as some Sephora cult favorites!
San Francisco, CA
This is my absolute favorite hyaluronic acid serum ever. Firstly, it’s very reasonably priced at around $10 in amazon. I like how the texture is thick but not super thick, so it spreads easily on the face. I also love how well it absorbs and how much it moisturizes! It’s a must have for my skincare routine because I know it works.
This toner has a lot of rave reviews so I was really excited to try it out for myself. Unfortunately, it is just not for me. I think it's because I live in a dry climate, so the hyralonic acid cant draw enough moisture in. It works okay if applied to wet skin but I don't feel like it was hydrating enough for me even then.
Yeah this is great. It's a thinner milky type lotion which I always used as my last step patted on at night or as my moisturizer in t he am, which really hydrates and prep skin for makeup! This bottle will last you AGES. you don't need much. Feels great and soothing, I would buy this again.
It's a cult favorite for a reason. It's simple, no frills, and does what it claims. It's a light lotion that I apply before my actual moisturizer and good layering product in the wintertime when my skin needs more hydration. My skin drinks it right up and loves it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...