Hada Labo Gokujyun Cream, 1.7 oz uploaded by Heidi C.Hada Labo Gokujyun Cream, 1.7 oz uploaded by Heidi C.

BY HADA LABO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Hydrating gel cream for nighttime use Intensely moisturize your face and neck, leaving you with dewy, more supple skin. Lightweight Gel 1 Absorbs quickly 3 Free- from style=list-style-type: none;ul Mineral Oil liul start=1 style=list-style-type: discli style=list-style-type: none;ul Dyes 2 Fragrance liul Non comedogenic 2 PH balanced Hada Lobo Goku-jyun Cream locks in moisture, while enhancing your skins natural restorative powers. Luxuriously thick, its ideal for nighttime usebut it can also be used during the day, especially when you need extra moisturizing power or protection against harsh conditions. see more...

Review (1)
Heidi C.
It's an amazing cream that really makes my skin feel moisturized. I've been using it for a couple months now but it feels like I've barely made a dent in the amount of cream that's in here. I got it in Japan over the summer and I would definitely buy it again!

note: I think the stock photo is an old design, I've attached pictures to what I bought
Cherisse B.
Does this moisturizer leave a sticky or greasy feeling after putting it on?