Hacksaw Ridge (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital)

Hacksaw Ridge (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hacksaw Ridge (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital)!
Tucson, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is amazing. It’s a great movie directed by Mel Gibson with so many good actors such as Andrew Garfield, Vince Vaughan, Sam Worthington and Hugo Weaving. This movie will get you in the feels. It is a great biopic about our military and how one guy kept to his heart and succeeded. I highly recommend watching this movie if you like war movies. All the actors mentioned do amazing in this movie especially Andrew Garfield.
Flemingsburg, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've seen this movie twice now and love it! I cried both times. The best historical films I have ever seen. Everyone needs to watch this film at least once just to see what our military go through on a day to day basis. 5 stars from me all of the way! Great film! Great characters! Great job!
Get some tissues because this movie is not only full of action it will bring out tons of emotions with the true story of a soldier. Definitely worth buying and having for a collection.
Hacksaw Ridge is one of the best movies ever made about WWII. Mel Gibson really knew how to pull out from his cast the right emotions and expressions, always combinig them with some sort of explosives and fight scenes. Would definitely watch it again (watched it 3 times since the movie premiere).

Looking for your answer?