BY HACKER-PSCHORR

Hacker-Pschorr Weisse.
Welcome to Munich.
14 - 17 P.
5.5 alc. by vol.
12x11.2 fl.oz/12 x 330 ml. see more...

• Does this taste any good? 2 Answers
  • I've hear a lot about this brand recently. Does anyone kn...1 Answers
Lior G.
Washington, DC
Delicious wiesse to drink when it is very hot outside. Perfect summer beer! Tastes very delicious and not too strong so you don't get that instant hangover after drinking by the pool all day!
Marcella B.
chicago, IL
A great choice for a warm summer day! It reminds you a little of banana bread (yum!) but just light enough to not ruin it for you. Because this is a weiss, it is easily drinkable!
faith g.
sheboygan, wi
Great flavor! i work at bdubs and we currently have this on tap and its been my favorite sample so far! not too much hopps, nice light wheat flavor! great for summer drinking!
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Fabulous summer beer (as are most Weisse or wheat beers). More traditional than blue moon (more lemon feel than orange), but very refreshing for a hot summer day
Vicky J.
Naperville, IL
This is one of my favorite beers. It is so refreshing, there is nothing like an ice cold Hacker Pschorr with a lemon wedge on a warm summer afternoon.
Eileen h.
I didn't really like this stuff it was kind of dry and had no real taste I wouldn't be able to bring myself to get this
Sarah H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Brings back good memories! I can't remember why I stopped buying it! Love the flavor. Good beer! Will buy again!
Laura H.
Boonsboro, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I recently became a beer person, and this a great light beer. I recommend it on tap, but it's tasty year round!
Mariah S.
This is a really good light beer to drink i normally don't go for beers but i actually like this brew quite alot
C M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not sure how this has less than 5 stars. If a restaurant or bar has this, it’s what I’m getting.
Ashley H.
Toronto, Ohio
Does this taste any good?
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
I've hear a lot about this brand recently. Does anyone know what American it can be compared to?