Hachoir à herbes pliable Mezzaluna

by Joseph Joseph

Add some flavour to your cooking with this handy folding mezzaluna for a safe and easy way to chop your herbs, this handy herb chopper folds away to take up less space in your kitchen drawer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hachoir à herbes pliable Mezzaluna!
Mitchell C.
London
Product works perfect but paint/coating seemed to flake off the blade within a few times of using/washing.
MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.

Looking for your answer?