Demetre C.
Dayton, OH

Volunteers: How did you volunteer, ie. the office, the Restore, construction, etc.?

Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
1 year, 7 months ago
I did construction work, laying brick, cement flooring, roofing
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
3 years, 6 months ago
Check the website for things in your area
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Jacksonville, FL
5 years ago
I helped with the construction of a home in Kentucky. The Restore that I go to is staffed completely with volunteers from the community and collegiate branches of the organization, but I haven't volunteered in the store.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Garden Grove, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
I helped with construction in Paraguay. There was a heck of a lot of carrying heavy rocks and bricks. It was hard work, but so, so awesome.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 3 months ago
Construction with my church group! :)
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
5 years, 3 months ago
I got to help out on construction of a house in Denville, NJ! It was so fulfilling to see the house at the end.
Heather W.
Heather W.
5 years, 4 months ago
I helped with construction when I was a teen, but I had some training!