Habitant French-Canadian Pea Soup uploaded by Angel W.Habitant French-Canadian Pea Soup uploaded by MELANIE C.Habitant French-Canadian Pea Soup uploaded by MELANIE C.

BY HABITANT

Homestyle - Ready to serve.
Habitant??????????????????.
French-Canadian pea soup.
Microwaveable. see more...

Angel W.
Hamilton, ON
Excited girl here! I love Campbell's Chunky Split Pea and Ham. It is loaded with real ham and peas along with carrots and potatoes. It makes a great soup for lunch or have it for supper with a sandwich of your choice.
Way to go Campbell's!!! A must try.
Hnlkj K.
I prepare all my soups. Nothing beats homemade soup!! But, Habitant pea soup is the only canned soup that I love.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
So delicious try add bacon pork ham or any veggies to make it more delicious to kids.
Christina C.
Vancouver
My favourite soup ever!!! I am always craving this & it's the perfect thing to make on a cold day. The flavour it great & it tastes just as good as homemade soup. My mom always buys multiple cans for me because she knows I love it so much.
naf C.
Currently visiting Canada and I didn't have much with me to eat. So I tried these. They are very easy to make and taste really good. They weren't too pricey either. I would definitely recommend it.
Robin F.
Penetanguishene, ON
Love it! Super filling and hits he soon on a cold winter day. We often enjoy this with family during winter festivals and activities. A great snack to look forward to.
Susan M.
Beeton, ON
This soup is an all time family favorite, my kids will eat it throughout the year. I usually stock up when it goes on sale. this soup is perfect for the fall and winter.
heather y.
I absolutely love the deal on this 25 cents for black Friday and its a huge can woot
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I love this soup! It is tasty and hearty. I add some red pepper flakes to give it a little kick. I would recommend it.
Amanda C.
St. Catharines, ON
This is one of my favorite go to soups for a hearty comfort food! It's budget and family friendly goodness!
heather y.