Habitant French-Canadian Pea Soup uploaded by MELANIE C.Habitant French-Canadian Pea Soup uploaded by MELANIE C.Habitant French-Canadian Pea Soup uploaded by Angel W.

BY HABITANT

Homestyle - Ready to serve.
Habitant??????????????????.
French-Canadian pea soup.
Microwaveable. see more...

Angel W.
Angel W.
Hamilton, ON
Excited girl here! I love Campbell's Chunky Split Pea and Ham. It is loaded with real ham and peas along with carrots and potatoes. It makes a great soup for lunch or have it for supper with a sandwich of your choice.
Way to go Campbell's!!! A must try.
Hnlkj K.
Hnlkj K.
I prepare all my soups. Nothing beats homemade soup!! But, Habitant pea soup is the only canned soup that I love.
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Foodie Expert
So delicious try add bacon pork ham or any veggies to make it more delicious to kids.
naf T.
naf T.
Foodie Expert
Currently visiting Canada and I didn't have much with me to eat. So I tried these. They are very easy to make and taste really good. They weren't too pricey either. I would definitely recommend it.
Robin F.
Robin F.
Penetanguishene, ON
Foodie Expert
Love it! Super filling and hits he soon on a cold winter day. We often enjoy this with family during winter festivals and activities. A great snack to look forward to.
MELANIE C.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
Foodie Expert
I love this soup! It is tasty and hearty. I add some red pepper flakes to give it a little kick. I would recommend it.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Beeton, Ontario
Foodie Expert
This soup is an all time family favorite, my kids will eat it throughout the year. I usually stock up when it goes on sale. this soup is perfect for the fall and winter.
heather y.
I absolutely love the deal on this 25 cents for black Friday and its a huge can woot
Julia F.
Julia F.
I love this soup it's perfect for the summer or winter, I sometimes eat this for breakfast too!
What do u mix with this