BY HABITANT

Homestyle - Ready to serve.
Habitant??????????????????.
French-Canadian pea soup.
Microwaveable. see more...

Dominika Q.
Pea soup is good and it’s perfect with fresh baked breath. It’s very affordable and I would buy again. It’s tasty and when it’s in can you have it in the storage. I recommend to others .
Lorna W.
This can of soup is very large, easily enough for two people to split, maybe even three. It’s very easy to prepare, simply heat it in the microwave or on the stove and then serve. It really could not get simpler or easier than that.

The taste and texture of the soup is enjoyable, but VERY salty. The broth is quite thick, and has a very salty flavour to it. The peas themselves are firm and there is quite a lot of them, but they don’t have much flavour in and of themselves. They do provide some much-needed texture and fiber though, which is a plus.

The real downside to this soup, aside from having a salty and somewhat bland taste, is the nutritional value. This can has 90% of your daily sodium, so even for two people that’s almost 50% of your salt in one bowl of soup. It’s also tricky that the nutrition is marked down as per 250ml, but the can is more than triple that number. It's important to note that while the salt content is pretty massive, it's a giant can, so you're more likely to eat a smaller portion. Also, the fibre content is equally huge at 84 percent of your daily intake for the whole can, so at least you're getting some benefit too.
Emily B.
This is my favourite canned soup that I have tried. The price is not bad, and you get a really large amount compared to other canned soups. I will buy again in the future for sure, because it is really filling and perfect for the winter. Definitely recommend!
Christina C.
Coquitlam, BC
My favourite soup ever!!! I am always craving this & it's the perfect thing to make on a cold day. The flavour it great & it tastes just as good as homemade soup. My mom always buys multiple cans for me because she knows I love it so much.
naf C.
Currently visiting Canada and I didn't have much with me to eat. So I tried these. They are very easy to make and taste really good. They weren't too pricey either. I would definitely recommend it.
Robin F.
Penetanguishene, ON
Love it! Super filling and hits he soon on a cold winter day. We often enjoy this with family during winter festivals and activities. A great snack to look forward to.
Angel W.
Hamilton, ON
Excited girl here! I love Campbell's Chunky Split Pea and Ham. It is loaded with real ham and peas along with carrots and potatoes. It makes a great soup for lunch or have it for supper with a sandwich of your choice.
Way to go Campbell's!!! A must try.
Susan M.
Beeton, ON
This soup is an all time family favorite, my kids will eat it throughout the year. I usually stock up when it goes on sale. this soup is perfect for the fall and winter.
Kristina E.
Portage, QC
This soup is sooooo good! We usually make this when we cook ham! My kids really enjoy this soup also. I never liked t as a kid but now I do
Rebecca A.
Sault ste marie, ON
The best pea soup in a can available. The large cans make it easy to feed the family and it's frequently on sale so it's inexpensive.
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
is this good? I see it on sale alot?
heather y.