GroceryPantryHabitant
French-Canadian Pea Soup

Habitant French-Canadian Pea Soup

by Habitant

Homestyle - Ready to serve.
Habitant??????????????????.
French-Canadian pea soup.
Microwaveable.

Great soup, but where can it br found? I'm in Central Massachusetts, and can't find this soup anywhere.
Habitant French-Canadian Pea Soup does this one taste better then the pea and ham one ? I found the ham one tasted watery
I can't find this soup in any supermarket anymore! Is this company going out of business?
Start your review of Habitant French-Canadian Pea Soup!
Dominika Q.
Pea soup is good and it’s perfect with fresh baked breath. It’s very affordable and I would buy again. It’s tasty and when it’s in can you have it in the storage. I recommend to others .
Jodi B.
Whitby , ON
If ever I’m lazy and care not to make my own pea soup. This is the go to of all pea soups. So thick. So flavourful. Makes me think of childhood on any day hot or cold
Hnlkj K.
I prepare all my soups. Nothing beats homemade soup!! But, Habitant pea soup is the only canned soup that I love.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
So delicious try add bacon pork ham or any veggies to make it more delicious to kids.
MaryAnn H.
Winnipeg
What has happened to this great soup?? The quality has gone down. For a soup that I used to enjoy, the sink had it instead. Extremely disappointed the flavour, and the colour had much to be desired. I double checked expiration date and it stated 2023. almost 2.5 years yet.
Nancy R.
Etobicoke, ON
For me, nothing compares to a homemade soup but this one comes close and is the only store bought soup that I buy. It is absolutely delicious and the flavour is perfect if you like split pea soup. The ingredients are not too complicated and it is not overly salty.
casey N.
Mcgregor, ON
This is the all time best canned soup. It is so hearty and satisfying and affordable. The one with ham is the best
Rebecca A.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
The best pea soup in a can available. The large cans make it easy to feed the family and it's frequently on sale so it's inexpensive.
Emily B.
Calgary
This is my favourite canned soup that I have tried. The price is not bad, and you get a really large amount compared to other canned soups. I will buy again in the future for sure, because it is really filling and perfect for the winter. Definitely recommend!
heather Y.
I absolutely love the deal on this 25 cents for black Friday and its a huge can woot