BY HABIT COSMETICS

A dazzling metallic gold shimmer. Our favorite shade for channeling our inner Donna Summer. Recommended For Metallic finish Free-Of Claims Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, TPP, DBP, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Xylene and Parabens. PETA-certified as vegan and cruelty-free, gluten-free How To Use Natural strengthening nail polish made with Myrrh Extract Ingredients Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butryal, Commiphora Abyssinica Extract. May Contain (+/-): Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth, Oxychloride (CI 77163), Oxides (CI 77499/ CI 77491), Red 34 Lake (CI 15880), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850) Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Ethylene/VA Copolymer] see more...

Review (1)
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Habit is one of my favorite polish brands, even though it is pricey-it’s worth the price. I find it long-lasting, less likely to chip, and evenly applied every time I wear it. The color Disco is the only one I’ve tried, but it’s a color I wear year around because I love it so much.