Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base

by Haakaa

#5 in Breast Pumps

Work in the same way as the original Haakaa?silicone breast pump. With a suction base to help prevent the pump from tipping over, the improved breast pump is the easiest and most simple way to express.?

Is this easy to use? Does it stay on while your breast feeding or do you need to hold it? Is it affordable?
Doo these actually work well or are they a lot more hassle than they’re worth?
Is this product worth buying and is better than other similar products?
Start your review of Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base!
How would you rate this product?
Marina S.
San Pedro, CA
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base uploaded by Marina S.
I love this pump! During the first few weeks as a new mom, baby is only feeding on one side at a time and this pump was able to collect the let down from the boob that baby didn’t breastfeed from.
Jessica D.
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base uploaded by Jessica D.
THIS WORKS!!! Sometimes this relieves me better than pumping! Extremely easy to use, especially on the go, and it GETS MILK OUT and CATCHES LETDOWN amazingly! This picture is just from the first two weeks of my babies life - JUST LETDOWN MILK from the Haakaa! No pumping! It is AMAZING. I highly recommend this for help building up a freezer stash for all breastfeeding mommas!
Joy B.
Pickering , ON
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base uploaded by Joy B.
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base uploaded by Joy B.
MY FAVOURITE DEVICE YET!! I’m blessed with lots of breastmilk and a strong letdown so this is perfect for me. I’ve tried 2 different electric pumps and one manual pump that don’t really cut it and this simple lil pump has been the best. Instead of folding down the flange and rolling it up to my breast, I squeeze and pop it on the opposite breast of where I’m feeding so there’s a bit of suction. It takes me a couple of tries to squeeze it on the right angle but when it’s on, it’s amazing. The suction is strong enough that I can lay down to feed (just keep an eye on it though so it doesn’t leak). I got this as a hand-me-down from my sister and wasn’t expecting much from it but it has become my favourite thing. All the breast milk in my freezer in the picture was collected through this pump. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Sierra B.
Mobile
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base uploaded by Sierra B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This was by far my favorite item in my breastfeeding arsenal! I was gifted this at my baby shower and have since gifted one to every mom I know. It blew my mind how much milk I would have been wasting had I not have had this. Ladies, buy 2 and suction those bad boys on during your bath or shower!!! You will not be disappointed!
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
Purchased at: Target
Great product for breastfeeding mamas. The suction allows flow of milk and lets you get your stash of breastmilk built up. These help so much on my breastfeeding journey. They are fairly priced and easy to clean. 10/10 recommend!
Hillary R.
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base uploaded by Hillary R.
Purchased at: Amazon
10000% worth every Penny! This is a MUST HAVE for any lactating person!!! I tried this out and got a full ounce the very first time using it. No electricity or parts or set up. EASY one piece and you’re off to the races. Convenient and so helpful. I wish I had this from day 1. In the early days, this could have caught so much leaking milk!! And now, I breastfeed on one side and use this on the other. Game changer!!!
Robbin J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
One of the best investments for a breastfeeding mama! I only used it for the first month or two, but I built a good freezer stash only used the Haaka during that time. I used one every time I fed my son, so I had several so I could let them cool in the fridge enough to combine the milk before washing and reusing. So easy, and let me save milk I was otherwise leaking from letdown. Highly recommend the stopper type lid to prevent accidental spilling in the fridge.
Asia I.
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base uploaded by Asia I.
Omg I absolutely love this product for me cause I was kinda skeptical about the other ones that hook up to the machine or one you manual pump but I love this product it’s cheap and the suckshin is go good it doesn’t fall off if you use it right.
Vanessa L.
Cornwall, ON
Love love love this product! Perfect to catch the letdown on the breast baby isn't feeding from. I have been recommending this since I used it. Haakaa
Debbie H.
Bellingham, WA
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base uploaded by Debbie H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of the best purchases I've made for my baby! I catch up to 3 oz of milk while feeding my baby. It has a great suction ans hold on great,.my baby has not been able to kick it off while feeding and using it at the same time. This is a must for all breastfeeding mommas! #haaka #breadtmilk #pumping #supply #breastfeeding
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Theresa R.
il y a un an
Kayla D. il y a un an
It really shouldn’t hurt when you use it. Pain would usually be caused if you had a duct that was blocked and effecting your let down or overall milk flow. Sometimes just increased nursing on the side that’s bothering you with the haaka will help. It should just have enough suction to stay attached to the breast and catch let down and leakage. A tip I used with my haaka when having a clogged duct was to put warm water and Epsom salts in to the haaka and then apply to the breast. The Epsom salts mixed with heat will actually draw the clog out. Kinda Gross, but effective.