Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Pump with Silicon Lid 1 Set

by Haakaa

Features

• Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required.  Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
  • Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
  • Perfect for traveling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
  • Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
  • Dishwasher safe
  • BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
  • The silicone lid fits securely over the top of your Haakaa Breast Pump, protecting it from accidental spills and keeping your precious breast milk safe!
  • Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
  • Size: 4 oz (100 ml).
  • Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China

How to use your breast pump:

1. Sterilize your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
  2. Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
  3. Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
  4. A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
  5. Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
  6. Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.

Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Pump with Silicon Lid 1 Set does anyone know if these are any good? Or which breast pump would you recommend?
Start your review of Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Pump with Silicon Lid 1 Set!
How would you rate this product?
Three Rivers, MI
I swear by this!! I was wasting so much milk before I got one! It catches the let down and you store the milk for later!!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
1,605 reviews
Wow I was a little worried to try this at first but at the end result it worked great and I'm very satisfied with it
Ottawa, IL
If you are breastfeeding....GET THIS. It helps so much at the beginning of breastfeeding by catching the letdown.
Kathleen , GA
Purchased at: Amazon
The best pump ever invented. Allows me to pump hands free while I am getting other tasks around the house done
Saugerties
Love my haakaa works great when nursing to catch the let down, it isn’t meant to replace ur mechanical pump
Atkinson , NC
Love it!! It catches 3-4 oz. each feeding. Super easy to attach, too. I recommend it to every new mom!
Connellsville, PA
I hate pumping! This product has been a godsend. So easy to use and attaches perfectly.
Huntingdon , QC
This was honestly one if the best purchases I made regarding milk extraction. They're super portable, small and easy to clean. You just pop it on one side while baby nurses I the other and it catches everything that otherwise would have dropped out and been lost! I always got an extra effortless ouce. Super easy to attach and it stays put with natural suction. Would highly recommend and I gift this to every new mom. Super affordable too!
Hamilton
The first time I used the lid I didn’t know you had to suction the lid into the haakaa and so I lost a good amount of “liquid gold” when it got knocked over. Now knowing how to put the lid on properly it’s a life saver.
Taunton
I’d highly recommend this product to every single mum, breastfeeding or not. This would be good to use in the first few days when your boobs are leaking just to catch all that precious milk & give to your baby. If you decide to breastfeed full time then it’s invaluable really. I found that the other boob my baby isn’t feeding from will always leak no matter what, so sticking the Haakaa on meant nothing goes to waste & I could store that milk that would have leaked into a pad for later. Amazing product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Antonio , TX
a year ago
Kayla P. • 5 months ago
I found, for me, it was only good in the beginning. It’s great for when you’re engorged as well. But for me to actually build up an substantial supply I needed something more.