Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Pump with Silicon Lid 1 Set

by Haakaa

Features

• Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required.  Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
  • Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
  • Perfect for traveling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
  • Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
  • Dishwasher safe
  • BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
  • The silicone lid fits securely over the top of your Haakaa Breast Pump, protecting it from accidental spills and keeping your precious breast milk safe!
  • Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
  • Size: 4 oz (100 ml).
  • Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China

How to use your breast pump:

1. Sterilize your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
  2. Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
  3. Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
  4. A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
  5. Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
  6. Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.

Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Pump with Silicon Lid 1 Set does anyone know if these are any good? Or which breast pump would you recommend?
Start your review of Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Pump with Silicon Lid 1 Set!
How would you rate this product?
Long Beach, CA
The Haaka is great when you are just starting to breastfeed and don’t want to use the yet as well as great to use to catch the let down while my baby is feeding on the other breast! Easy to use and I never miss a drop now!
I had never even heard or seen a haakaa until I did some YouTube research and ordered my own this works good while nursing use it on opposite side and catch some milk instead of letting go to waste in your pad.
Sun City, CA
Best product ever!! A must have for breastfeeding moms!! I had the lid and lost it. It’s great to have the lid Incase you spill! I can’t even begin to tell you how many times I’ve knocked it over and wasted breast milk
Denison, TX
This is the most amazing product !!! When i nurse on my left side which is my weaker boob and use this on my right i usu get about 3 extra oz i can’t recommend this enough to all my pregnant friends
Pensacola , FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I wish I had one of thee with my first two babies! I’m breastfeeding twins now, so I use my haakaa on one side when I’m feeding on the other. I’ve been able to freeze so much milk doing this.
Works amazing for catching the letdown from the other breast while feeding! Never lose a drop! The lid seals amazingly. I’ve knocked them over and it stayed attached.
Charlotte, NC
This thing is an absolute must have. I will gift this to everyone I know! It has cut down on the amount I have to pump, and is a great value.
Ivanhoe, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I loved my haakaa! I only used it as a catcher but I was saving 3+ oz every feeding by using this. That’s a lot waisted before I got this
Saint louis , MO
Works amazing, catches let down great so you don’t waste milk. Price is a little steep for what it is. But all around great product
I really didn’t get to use it much because my breast-feeding journey has ended but when I did use it it was an absolute help
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Antonio , TX
a year ago
Kayla P. • 5 months ago
I found, for me, it was only good in the beginning. It’s great for when you’re engorged as well. But for me to actually build up an substantial supply I needed something more.