Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Pump with Silicon Lid 1 Set

by Haakaa

Features

• Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required.  Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
  • Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
  • Perfect for traveling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
  • Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
  • Dishwasher safe
  • BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
  • The silicone lid fits securely over the top of your Haakaa Breast Pump, protecting it from accidental spills and keeping your precious breast milk safe!
  • Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
  • Size: 4 oz (100 ml).
  • Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China

How to use your breast pump:

1. Sterilize your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
  2. Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
  3. Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
  4. A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
  5. Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
  6. Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.

Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Pump with Silicon Lid 1 Set does anyone know if these are any good? Or which breast pump would you recommend?
Start your review of Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Pump with Silicon Lid 1 Set!
How would you rate this product?
Marietta
SUPER EASY TO USE. I love that Its small enough i can use it discretely. I use it often when nursing to catch any leaking from other breast, or if I just need to relieve some pain while at work in between pumps. This thing is incredible and affordableA
Grand Rapids, MI
Absolutely love this silicone pump for catching the letdown on the side where baby isn't nursing. I managed to stash nearly 60 ounces before my son was 3 months old.
The Haakaa is a game changer when it comes to multitasking, especially for the wee morning pumps. I have tried it while nursing on the other side as well as when I am single hands-on pumping. It does not get as much as my electric pump, but I was not expecting it to. I can at least count on it to collect an extra ounce or two with zero effort. I did have to take away a star for the design. It is way too easy to spill. I have lost several ounces from my dog knocking it over with her tail.
Blaine, MN
I wish I would have know how amazing the Haaka was when I first came home from the hospital! I bought one off of Amazon around 8 weeks postpartum and saved a ton of milk from it with almost no effort. It was so easy to suction to one side while my daughter ate on the other side, or to suction on for a little relief without worrying about boosting my supply before I regulated. I would definetly recommend the Haaka to all new/expecting mothers and it's going to be my go-to baby shower gift from now on!
Palermo, CA
Now this product!!! I never responded well to traditional pumps so I was at a loss as to what to do. This was awesome for me to gradually pump as my let down happened. I never felt my let down so when my baby would feed on one side I’d put the Haakaa on the other so that it would catch the letdown. I can’t rave enough about this product it’s cheap and great! I definitely recommend all moms to get this.
Lancaster, NY
Mine didn’t have a lid when I bought it I got it from Amazon on prime I love it I use it every single time my baby feeds all you have to do is squeeze the base and suction it to your boob and when your milk let down it catches everything that flows sometimes it catches half an ounce sometimes it catches 4 ounces it’s amazing otherwise all that milk goes wasted in a breast pad
Randleman
This product is easy to use and clean. I use it when my baby is feeding from one breast and pump the other. It's great and easy to use to minimize the loss of breast milk from leakage so it is not wasted by being absorbed in breast pads. I highly recommend this product to breast feeding mom's and those that pump also.
The Hakka is amazing. I had an over supply for awhile and I’d put this on the other side while nursing and get about 3oz each time. It is also nice for the mornings if you can’t feed or pump right away you can just suction it on and for a short time to get some reliefe before feeding/pumping. I wish I had know about this with baby #1 and will definitely being using it for our 3rd and final (whenever that is)
Fort Bragg
I love this product it makes it so easy to start a milk store if used while feeding on the other breast I usually get at least 1 oz per feeding when used. Also perfect for on the go I have used it while driving in the car and at work to alleviate engorgement and as well as to add to my store.
Buena vista, VA
This saved me after I got home from the hospital. I didn’t want to get out my electric pump, but was so engorged from my milk coming in. This was a life saver because I could just put it on and not mess with it or worry with it. I was able to be mobile and not refined to sitting.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Antonio , TX
a year ago
Kayla P. • 5 months ago
I found, for me, it was only good in the beginning. It’s great for when you’re engorged as well. But for me to actually build up an substantial supply I needed something more.