Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBreast PumpsHaakaa

Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Pump with Silicon Lid 1 Set

by Haakaa

#20 in Breast Pumps

Features

• Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required.  Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
  • Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
  • Perfect for traveling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
  • Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
  • Dishwasher safe
  • BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
  • The silicone lid fits securely over the top of your Haakaa Breast Pump, protecting it from accidental spills and keeping your precious breast milk safe!
  • Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
  • Size: 4 oz (100 ml).
  • Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China

How to use your breast pump:

1. Sterilize your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
  2. Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
  3. Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
  4. A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
  5. Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
  6. Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.

Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Pump with Silicon Lid 1 Set does anyone know if these are any good? Or which breast pump would you recommend?
Start your review of Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Pump with Silicon Lid 1 Set!
How would you rate this product?
Reyianna W.
La Mesa, CA
Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Pump with Silicon Lid 1 Set uploaded by Reyianna W.
This little contraption once you get the hang of it is a life saver. Super easy to clean but be careful because it is easily tipped and your milk and love will be spilled.
Katherine C.
Peoria, AZ
I actually quite loved this! I loved not wasting my let down and catching all that liquid gold for my babies! It’s perfect!
Melissa P.
Billings, MT
Haakaa Gen 1 Silicone Pump with Silicon Lid 1 Set uploaded by Melissa P.
Love my Haakaa so much, it’s a life saver! Especially in the first few weeks/months when every ounce is liquid gold. So easy to use, stays on while nursing on the other side. I like to use mine in the shower before work to get an extra few fresh ounces to start my babies day. I recommend this product to all new moms, it’s a must have.
Kathleen A.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This was such a milk-saver when I was first nursing my son! All [email protected] know how your let down is strong on BOTH sides, and if you’re not careful, a lot of milk gets wasted! I routinely “caught” a couple of ounces with this device, and that was great. Definitely recommend this for any nursing mother!
Maya M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Not only a milk saver but a life saver! This is a great tool to use to boost milk production. It is also so convenient to use because it let's you pump and feed at the same time. I love my Haaka and it has been an important part of my breastfeeding journey.
Maria P.
Haverhill, MA
Do not hesitate in purchasing a haakaa it is a MUST have if breastfeeding. I love mine I got two. Must buy!!!
Rebecca P.
Florence, SC
This has been beneficial when catching extra breastmilk to store away. While I don’t get a lot out of it, it helps with engorgement for sure.
Dasha W.
Stafford, VA
If you are breastfeeding YOU NEED THIS ONE! while baby is latched to one breast attach haakaa to another one to collect letdown and then use it later. Perfect if you wanna build a little stash of breasmilk
Victoria D.
New Haven, IN
EVERY breastfeeding mom should have this ... or two! This is literally the best invention ever! I pop it on the opposite breast while nursing to collect the letdown and use it to help with engorgement. It is easy to use, portable, and has changed my life as a breastfeeding mom.
Alyssa S.
Alva, FL
This pump saved so much breastmilk that would have been wasted into breast pads! I was able to collect 2-3 ounces that were caught from my letdown each time I would feed my son which added up to a pretty substantial freezer stash.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
alondra P.
San Antonio , TX
il y a 2 ans
Jessica K. il y a 10 mois
I absolutely love it and for the price you can’t grumble! It’s not good as a an actual breast pump but it is good for when you leave feeding baby on one side to catch any milk from the other side. There are loads of videos on YouTube on how to use it too!! If your looking for a breast pump just look online as it depends if you want manual or electric and also depends on your budget. I had the tommee tippee pump but with my second baby I’m now using the elvie pump and it is honest to go an absolute game changer xx