BY HAAGEN-DAZS #65 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

White chocolate ice cream swirled with tangy raspberry ribbons and satisfying chunks of chocolate fudge truffles.

Buy on Jet.com
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
I usually don’t really like chocolate varieties of ice cream, however, I was in love with this white chocolate one!

The Häagen-Dazs White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle ice cream has signature velvety texture. But the most important feature is that it doesn’t taste like a lot of fat. It is not very sweet, which I really like. The little sourness from raspberry compliments rich sweet taste of the ice cream. The crunchy chocolate bites taste great and are made from high quality chocolate. And believe me, there are plenty of chocolate truffle chunks inside.
Environmentalist Expert
Omg! I love this ice cream, for me it is one of the best ice creams that can exist, I would recommend without a doubt, one of the things I like most about this ice cream is its great and exquisite taste, texture and creaminess are a luxury to the palate , I enjoyed it with a good piece of cake or fruit in pieces and I swear it is what
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Environmentalist Expert
Y'ALL! This is basically the best ice cream I have ever eaten in my entire life (well, the Haagen Daaz chocolate peanut butter is amazing too). But really, it's freaking delicious. Healthy? Oh god no. But if you just got dumped or had a bad day.... you need to just get in the car and buy this right now. It'll help. A lot.
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I'm an ice cream fanatic! It really is one of my guilty pleasures and this flavor right here was created by the Gods themselves! Lol I love the sweetness of the white chocolate and then the fruity flavor of the raspberry truffle is so good! On my cheat days, I like to eat a whole pint of this!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
I do not eat ice cream often but when I do I need more than vanilla. Haagen-Dazs is a great quality with a lux taste too it. I enjoy this with a little chocolate syrup on top. It's more expensive than your store brands but the taste and quality are better. I get mine at Walmart.
Holli A.
Holli A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Amazing flavor and consistency. Though it's more on the expensive end it is completely worth it! I usually get it from meijer and through their mperks program they often have coupons that bring down the price. It's definitely worth a try the next time you go shopping!
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a unique flavor chocolate raspberry truffle rich but fruity not too sweet ingredients for very fresh and unique flavors very rich velvety smooth creamy I would recommend this to any chocolate lover who want something with a little extra fruity Berry flavor
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Environmentalist Expert
OMG this is the most delicious flavored ice cream ever! I have no clue if it's healthy but it's probably not, but who really gives a hoot! The flavor is second to none and there is nothing else like it! I would definitely recommend it if you like these flavors!
Kass A.
Kass A.
So creamy and smooth! This flavor is simply delicious. I would recommend it to others, at my local stores they have mini sizes of these available and they're great if you want to try it but aren't sure if you will like it. I think the mini sizes are around $1
daisy a.
daisy a.
Burien, WA
Oh my goodness! This ice cream is amazing! The ice cream itself is very creamy. Then the raspberry part is sweet yet just a perfect amount of tartness. The truffles are smooth and sweet. This Häagen-Dazs ice cream just hits the spot. Ten thumbs up!!!!!!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Crisfield, MD
Never tried this yet. It is good?
Gioconda C.
Gioconda C.
Where could I get this? I think my pregnant sister would enjoy this!
stacey y.
stacey y.
Riverside , CA
What did you think of this flavor. Would you purchase it again?
It is very expensive?
Emmalene W.
Emmalene W.
Parkersburg, WV
This is in the Eco section. Is it organic or something?