BY HAAGEN-DAZS #69 in Ice Cream

A truly exquisite ice cream inspired by fine chocolate truffles. we begin with pure white chocolate ice cream and swirl in satisfying chunks of chocolaty fudge truffles and a tangy raspberry ribbon.

White Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavor, Cocoa Butter, Salt. Raspberry Swirl: Raspberry Puree, Sugar, Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Pectin, Natural Flavor. Fudge Truffles: Sugar, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

Kristie A.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
My husband went grocery shopping alone and purchased  Haagen-Dazs White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream by mistake. I'm glad he did! It's delicious!!! It has a wonderful white chocolate taste with raspberry swirls and big chunks of chocolate fudge truffles. If you like white chocolate than I recommend this ice cream to you. You are going to absolutely love it
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
THIS IS MY NEW ALL TIME FAVORITE ICE CREAM EVER!!!! If you have not tried this flavor, do yourself a favor and run to the grocery store right now! It’s a little bit expensive but oh is it worth it. If I could I’d literally eat it all day. Perfect amount of taste from the raspberry to balance out the sweetness of the chocolate.
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
RUN...THIS ICE CREAM IS AMAZING! I could eat it all day every day.. I pray it never goes out of stock. The truffle pieces are amazing and the raspberry is perfect. Found  at  Target
Clarissa T.
North Bergen, NJ
Hands down my fave HD flavor. It is super sweet but you are really able to taste all of the flavors - the white chocolate, raspberry, and the chocolate! SO SO dang good.
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
This is the BEST ice cream. I could eat this every day if I allowed myself! The whole chocolate ice cream is incredible and I wish they made that on its own. I will forever repurchase this as it's the best on the market.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Christian H.
Fenton, MI
The white chocolate raspberry truffle is my favorite Haagen daz ice cream, I alway head towards it when I want something sweet. It similarly priced to Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. I defiantly have a sweet tooth and this usually does it for me.
Andrea C.
This combination for ice cream make anyones mouth water. The flavors allow you to fully enjoy each bite. The price is worth the taste you get hints and never overpowering. Delicious!
Ashley K.
New york
The absolute best ice cream ever tasted sooo much flavor my favorite of all time , in love with all types of ice cream but this one has to beat all of them best flavor of them all would recommend 10 out of 10
Carolyn K.
This is heaven on earth!  I absolutely love this ice cream, and the other flavors of Haagen Daz do not even compare to this luxurious ice cream.  It's not overly sweet, and has just that little hint of scrumptious raspberry.  I normally don't like raspberry, but what Haagen Daz does to it in this ice cream is the BOMB!  Then you have the decadent little pieces of chocolate...oh my!
Kristen C.
Crisfield, MD
Never tried this yet. It is good?
Gioconda C.
Where could I get this? I think my pregnant sister would enjoy this!
stacey y.
Riverside , CA
What did you think of this flavor. Would you purchase it again?
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
It is very expensive?
Emmalene W.
parkersburg, WV
This is in the Eco section. Is it organic or something?