Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Tangerine & Shortbread Ice Cream uploaded by Jamie H.Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Tangerine & Shortbread Ice Cream uploaded by Tie G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Collaborating with the small batch artisans at rare bird preserves, we swirl creamy vanilla ice cream with ribbons of sweet-tart tangerine curd and buttery shortbread cookies for an especially delightful treat reminiscent of teatime in the uk.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Tangerine Swirl: Sugar, Egg Yolks, Tangerine Juice Concentrate, Butter (Cream, Salt), Water, Tangerine Extract, Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Shortbread Cookie Pieces: Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Sugar, Eggs, Salt. Contains: Milk, Egg And Wheat Ingredients.

Jamie H.
Hamilton, OH
I think this is my new favorite flavor! I love shortbread anything and I really like the unique idea of adding tangerine(opposed to peach). It taste like a decadent creamsicle but with the added bonus of shortbread cookie pieces! I would definitely recommend it if you enjoy peach cobbler and ice cream. I will absolutely be purchasing this flavor again! yum!

P.s. My husband got the Mint Chip.
Meagan W.
The best summertime ice cream. I found this in one of the Haagen Dazs stores and couldn't get enough. It's not sold on grocery stores in NY but it is in Florida. My mom didn't think she'd like it but ate an entire container before I even got there to have some. The tangerine and shortbread work so well together that I cry at the thought of not having it up here until next summer.
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Omg. This was an instant favorite. This ice cream is ready to enjoy and the flavor is exquisite. The flavors work really well together and it makes for a delicious treat. Very surprised with this one, I highly recommendit to anyone who is anticipating trying it.
Keyla B.
Bronx, NY
I love ice cream, I always buy vanilla because it is my favorite flavor, but I also love chocolate and caramel, I enjoy it after every meal. This brand is not my favorite but it is the one that I have more accessible. I usually buy it at the supermarket.
Jennifer A.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
This is nice, quality ice cream, as always with Häagen-Dazs. I love cookie/pie mix-ins, so that's what caught my interest. (I'm still so sad that they discontinued Spiced Peach Crumble, and I can't believe Peanut Butter Pie is going away sometime!) Think of this like a more sophisticated take on a creamsicle. I love citrus, so I was really hoping the tangerine curd would be more present, but the swirl isn't as prevalent as it is in other HD ice creams. With the shortbread (which is great) and vanilla, it is a little too sweet for me because there isn't enough tangerine curd. When you get a bit of it, it is the perfect balance, but there's just not enough of it. Still a great ice cream, just a bit more mild than what I was hoping for.
Tie G.
You guys have to try this one! Everyone knows I only eat Haagen- Dazs so when I saw this new flavor I was excited! It is a tangerine puree swirl with vanilla ice cream and a generous amount of Shortbread cookies throughout. Best $5 purchase ever, I savored every minute of eating this! It reminded me of my favorite by them that I no longer can find the Strawberry Cheesecake one because that was a strawberry puree swirl in vanilla with graham cookie crumbs mmmmmm...mmmmm. Anyway, I plan to buy another next week.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
Heaven in a bowl. This flavor is perfect for summer. It's sweet, tangy and refreshing. This is a delicious ice cream, high in butterfat and low on air! Not for everyday for most of us, but it's a lovely treat.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
What I love most about this ice cream is the unique flavor. You dont see this flavor too often for other brands so I love the uniqueness. But, not everyone loves citrus ice creams, I do so I enjoy it a lot!
Marianne S.
I didn't expect to like this as well as I did- very delicious! Usual Haagen Dasz quality, super creamy, with very small bits of shortbread.
I am never disappointed by Haagen Dasz!
Bianca L.
This is one of the best ice cream I had in my whole life. I enjoy how they have the small cups one which is easy to carry with you or give to a friend.