Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Swiss Almond Ice Cream

an almond lover's delight. our dry-roasted almonds are lightly coated with sweet chocolate and combined with our distinctive vanilla ice cream. simple yet perfect.

Is this the best flavor? And does it have plenty of almonds?
I love almonds! Can anyone tell me if there's a lot of almond pieces in it?
Have you ever bought this at a liquor store if so how much did you pay?
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Swiss Almond Ice Cream!
Azita C.
Plano, TX
This flavor is so yum! The chocolate almonds give the vanilla ice cream a delicious crunch. I also love that Haagen daaz doesn’t use artificial flavors and preservatives
Anna A.
1,008 reviews
I absolutely love Vanilla Swiss Almond Ice Cream. The vanilla ice cream is so rich and creamy. The almonds are crunchy and covered with delicious milk chocolate. It is one of my favorite ice creams ever. I would definitely recommend Haagen -Dazs Vanilla Swiss Almond Ice Cream. I purchase this ice cream all the time.
Caroline L.
Hillsboro, OR
Purchased at: Target
My favorite flavor of all time! I usually go with vanilla or strawberry, but for haagendazs it’s always this one. As a person who loves dark chocolate, this product is so perfect! I would buy it again for sure.
Louis P.
I love this ice cream! It’s delicious and it’s affordable also! Would highly recommend it to anyone that loves ice cream, especially in the summer
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
April R.
Burbank, CA
Of all the various flavors and brands of ice cream.. my all time favorite is this exact one.. nothing better!! i wish it came in the 56oz cartons but I would definitely eat toooo much lol the best!!!!!! Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Swiss Almond Ice Cream
Durgesh K.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I don’t know most of the ordinary chocolate ice cream flavour same and not inteesting one.I like homemade chocolate ice creams
Amanda N.
Allentown, PA
This was always a comfort food in my dads house growing up. A great combination of that great vanilla ice cream and the almonds were covered in chocolate! If I could still eat this, I would choose this over all other flavors
Zoie N.
Davison
not a great flavour for the price. thin ice cream and the nuts were pretty bland. i buy their layered ice cream with the belgian chocolate and sea salt caramel ice cream and its a killer in comparison.
Shaela J.
logan
So so dang yummy! How can you say No to this delicious treat! We love all ice cream from them and think their flavors are amazing!
Anna E.
Another classic ice cream brand that I will always buy. This is simple but still has a little pizzazz called chocolate coated almonds. This is a little more on the expensive side, but it’s totally worth the splurge.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...