BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Our creamy vanilla frozen yogurt is swirled with premium raspberry sorbet for a smooth and refreshing indulgence crafted from the finest ingredients. see more...

Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
This ice cream is so yummy. It's so light and fluffy. Sometimes when I'm eating it I feel like I'm not even eating ice cream I'm just eating the air. The only con I have about this ice cream is the price it's very expensive.
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
I love the Hagen Dazs brand ice cream, nothing else compares. The only con is that I can barely find my favorite flavor in my area. This flavor is my second go to. I think everyone should try Haggen Dazs.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor and the fact that it is low fat is a win win. It's my guilty pleasure go to. It's the perfect blend of vanilla and raspberry without being too thick and heavy. Truly yummy
Fareeza B.
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
Foodie Expert
There is never a wrong time for ice cream. And for whatever reason this is the best I've tried so far something about it is just alittle bit better
Fathima B.
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL
Foodie Expert
Yummy icecream.. creamy tasty delicious with perfect sweetness and flavor. This is my kids favorite they love it in vanilla .. easy size packs
Irie C.
Irie C.
Creswell, OR
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite frozen yogurt I've gotten in a while. Super flavorful and fruity. Very delicious, I totally buy two everytime I get them
khulkar S.
khulkar S.
Alexandria, VA
Live it but eat less because i like to heat healthy food and avoid of sweets, price is little expensive but worth to eat, taste well
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Foodie Expert
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this. After eating the creamy ice cream I thought this would taste awful. This is delicious! Still creamy and the sorbet gives a nice flavor. With 1.5 g of fat and 160 calories per serving this is a win
Cecile S.
Cecile S.
Lexington, SC
It was really really sweet and tart. It reminded me of a frozen yogurt flavor. I didn't really taste the vanilla at all.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Foodie Expert
I usually go for something chocolate, but when I want something different this is a good alternative. Very smooth and creamy.