BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs® Vanilla Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Bars.

Vanilla ice cream dipped in, then drizzled with rich milk chocolate. see more...

Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is my absolute favorite ice cream bar!  I am allergic to nuts so I can't have any of the other ones, but this is the perfect combination of vanilla ice cream and milk chocolate.  I literally have to hide these in my freezers so that my family does not eat all of it before I get to it.  It's pricey, but well worth it.  i do wish you that they put more ice cream bars in the box
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
The taste of this ice cream is just so Delicious. It is rich and creamy and very chocolatey. These are prices fair because they are just so delicious. Who would not love these its heaven on earth. They are that good. No one can hate these ever! You have to try them.
Kanchan S.
Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Bars are really good and tasty, but the price is little high comparing to quantity. I like chocolate and vanilla combo, so for me, it is on the tastier side. make size little big and quantity increase with same price.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
These are so good I can eat the entire three pack in an hour. I wish they were a little bit more affordable and had more in a box. Otherwise it's super delicious and that is a pointing out all the ice cream is really creamy and the chocolate is really high-quality totally recommend trying this.
Nicole V.
Kissimmee
I live ice cream and this brand has such good quality ice cream that it is hard to resist. I live their flavors i really feel good everytime i get their products. I recommend this brand since alot of their products are really great.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Once in a while I like to get ice cream and I stumbled across this. Every bit just satisfies my craving of chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Worth for that small cavings that you end up getting in the afternoon to evening.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Haagen dazs ice cream bars. The ice cream is creamy and the chocolate is very sweet and lovely. A con is that they're too small. They're very convenient to keep in the freezer. Would definitely recommend.
Kimberly S.
These are one of my favorite on the go ice cream bars! The perfect amount of chocolate to vanilla ratio! I'm not a huge huge chocolate person, but i absolutely love the milk chocolate! The price is very reasonable too!
Rich C.
Chula Vista, CA
A good classic chocolate covered vanilla on a stick. Very delectable and luscious. It's just too sweet for my taste. But anytime I crave for it, I will definitely eat one.
Krysteau F.
One of my guilty pleasures this ice cream is so rich and creamy and the chocolate is to die for. They are pricey as far as for a few ice cream bars but the taste is amazing
Valentina N.
Foodie Expert
Is it cheaper individually or like this?