BY HAAGEN-DAZS #2 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

We start with pure, sweet vanilla and blend it with sweet, fresh cream to make our incredibly smooth vanilla ice cream. then we dip it in a crunchy roasted almond and milk chocolate coating.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Milk Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating With Almonds: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Almonds Roasted In Vegetable Oil (Almonds, Safflower Oil), Coconut Oil. Contains: Milk, Almond, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs product?4 Answers
  • Is it cheaper individually or like this?2 Answers
  • Is there a lactose free version of this?4 Answers
Karishma K.
Hayward, CA
Sooo yummy! Vanilla is my favorite flavor and top it off with chocolate, you can never go wrong with it. It's so fresh and crunchy. Just too delicious. It is a little pricey compared to other brands but it's worth it. Do try it.
Latasha P.
Tampa
This is my it’s my mine and don’t touch it snack lol. Literally I love these and have a hard time controlling myself. My boyfriend literally have to drive around and find these for me when my local grocery store is out of stock. Their a little pricey but definitely worth it. The almond and vanilla is the perfect combination.
Melissa G.
Simi Valley, CA
Purchased at: Costco
These are soooo good!! The shell doesn’t break and fall apart like others and the nuts add the perfect texture. Yummy.
tara b.
Purchased at: Costco
These were good, but didn't blow my mind like Haagen-Dazs usually does. The vanilla ice cream wasn't very rich, but the chocolate and nuts were fine. Also, unlike what the packaging alludes too, these cars are fairly small in comparison to an average magnum or other ice cream bar. There wasn't really anything wrong with this, but it wasn't special either.
Millygar S.
Estos  helados siempre han sido mis  helados favoritos ! Desde pequeña siempre comí esto.  Definitivamente es un poco caro para mí, pero a veces por qué no.  Costos y ventas de cajas grandes por lo que es un poco más barato.  Me encanta que cada bocado tenga un sabor crujiente a almendra.  Puede ser demasiado dulce  pero todavía disfruto comiendo esto.  Mmm
E-mtithal ..
KSA
These taste absolutely amazing!!! You really the best ice cream . Will definitely buy again.
Zaiane B.
Inwood, NY
Amo de paixão!!!! Sempre compro com meu esposo para comer depois da janta como sobremesa, amo de verdade, uma delicia e o preço e ótimo
Catherine P.
I ate this for the first time today and I must say it was delicious. Crunch and chocolate combined, two greatest combos. I enjoyed it i wish i would’ve had more, beware they are a bit pricy individually in bodegas maybe you’ll have cheaper luck at the super marker
Iffa B.
Haagen-Dazs Coffee Almond Crunch Ice Cream Bar These things are heaven on a stick. My all time favorite things in an ice cream, but on a stick. Never tried anything like it, a plus for creativity, will be purchasing again. Big fan of haagen-dazs ice cream
Ana A.
Ocala, FL.
Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bar My boyfriend brought them a surprise day to snack because he knows that my favorite dessert is ice cream♥♥♥♥
AND GOD!!! this combination of ice creams of the best that I have eaten brings few the box but it is worth it and enjoy each one :)
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs product?
Princess A.
Is there a lactose free version of this?
Abby j.
Pearl, MS
Does this product taste like the pint size? Or are the bars better? I wasn't impressed with the pint size taste.. Jw. Thanks :)
Valentina N.
Is it cheaper individually or like this?
Aaminah A.
Wow! I need to try these! Are they as good as the tubs?