BY HAAGEN-DAZS #4 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

We start with pure, sweet vanilla and blend it with sweet, fresh cream to make our incredibly smooth vanilla ice cream. then we dip it in a crunchy roasted almond and milk chocolate coating.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Milk Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating With Almonds: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Almonds Roasted In Vegetable Oil (Almonds, Safflower Oil), Coconut Oil. Contains: Milk, Almond, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs product?4 Answers
  • Is it cheaper individually or like this?2 Answers
  • Is there a lactose free version of this?4 Answers
Asad A.
Fujairah
worst product i have ever tasted. and i never buy it again. the product i bought was like shit. compared to the other brands it was worse. i bought when i was in new York. It was my first time but not good impact of the product. never will i buy waste of money/
Mary F.
Taber, AB
Despite what everyone else says, I dont know what all the hype is for. I think its mostly the idea of high brand names. They dont taste that good- the ice cream is off and the chocolate is definitely... Unique. And above all else I am not paying THAT MUCH MONEY for a small treat. There is plenty of knock off brands that make them way better and have a better flavor as well.
Patricia N.
bronx
Recently bought a box of haagen daaz and I was honestly disappointed. It was squished and it was already too late to return I was very disappointed in that . Definitely wasn't worth spending $6.00 on.
Serice U.
Chino, CA
Best ice cream out there, but too pricey for my budget, I usually will only buy these if they are on sale.
Kayleena H.
Bronx, NY
I love the outside of this ice cream! I'm not a big fan of vanilla so I always just eat the shell. I know I'm weird. The almonds and chocolate just taste so good. Talking about it now makes me want to go buy one at the local grocery store.
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA
It's not one of the bests ones out there. the chocolate coating is pretty thin as compared to magnum or nestle ice cream bars. it tastes good though. however I would still prefer getting the magnum bars
Reyna M.
I love Häagen-Dazs but their products are way too expensive. I went to the pharmacy the other day and saw a pint of Häagen-Dazs for sale for 5 dollars, then a pint of blue bell for half the price!
suhdjd K.
I don't like vanilla ice cream so I'm not much of a fan but I can tell it's good chocolate and good ice cream.
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
These are really good but not worth the price. They are pretty expensive and I think you can buy the same quality for way less.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
I do enjoy these but the chocolate seems a little on the cheap side but still an enjoyable snack...just not my first choice
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs product?
Princess A.
Is there a lactose free version of this?
Abby j.
Pearl, MS
Does this product taste like the pint size? Or are the bars better? I wasn't impressed with the pint size taste.. Jw. Thanks :)
Valentina N.
Is it cheaper individually or like this?
Aaminah A.
Wow! I need to try these! Are they as good as the tubs?

Walmart