BY HAAGEN-DAZS #2 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

We start with pure, sweet vanilla and blend it with sweet, fresh cream to make our incredibly smooth vanilla ice cream. then we dip it in a crunchy roasted almond and milk chocolate coating.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Milk Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating With Almonds: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Almonds Roasted In Vegetable Oil (Almonds, Safflower Oil), Coconut Oil. Contains: Milk, Almond, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs product?4 Answers
  • Is it cheaper individually or like this?2 Answers
  • Is there a lactose free version of this?4 Answers
Gabriela V.
I can't get enough of these the milk chocolate is amazingly delicious! And the vanilla bean omg mouth watering Lol
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
Loooooove these so much!! The chocolate is so delicious and definitely the classic haagen-dazs high quality.. then mixed with the little pieces and crunch of almond... and the creamy vanilla ice cream... so so good! Only downside is they're always smaller than other brands sizes. So you might eat 2 hminstead of 1. If you're like me. Haha! I'd highly recommend them! Any flavour, but these are my fave.
Melissa H.
Love these. Perfect size treat. Great flavour and packaging. Affordable and easy to buy in multiple stores.
Malshinderdeep B.
Surrey, BC
The flavor and taste of these ice cream bars are to die for. The first bite into the almond crunch is so yummy and leaves you wanting more. The vanilla ice cream itself is so rich in flavor that the combination is amazing
Ashly G.
Apopka, FL
Best ice cream bars ever!!  You can never go wrong with Haagen daz ice cream. It has the best taste and doesn’t leave you feeling like you ate 5lb of fat like other ice cream brands.
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie , NY
This is my absolute favorite ice cream bar!  I am allergic to nuts so I can't have any of the other ones, but this is the perfect combination of vanilla ice cream and milk chocolate.  I literally have to hide these in my freezers so that my family does not eat all of it before I get to it.  It's pricey, but well worth it.  i do wish you that they put more ice cream bars in the box
Mahin J.
Canoga Park, CA
These are a hit at our house, especially in the summer. The ice cream and chocolate are creamy, but not too sweet. The almonds give this ice cream bar the perfect amount of crunch. 10/10
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Haagen-Dazs Bourbon Praline Pecan   This one of best icecream it flavor is to delivious i can eat it by myself mmmm yum yum affordable price too
Isabel v.
Fresno, CA
have you ever tasted heaven? well you thought wrong. this is absolute heaven. i dont know who is coming up with these recipes but this is just outdoing any other ice creams out there right now. youre not living if youre not eating these.
Nyssa D.
Delano, CA
I don't crave ice cream that often but when I do this is definitely my go-to heaven in your mouth every time
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs product?
Princess A.
Is there a lactose free version of this?
Abby j.
Pearl, MS
Does this product taste like the pint size? Or are the bars better? I wasn't impressed with the pint size taste.. Jw. Thanks :)
Valentina N.
Is it cheaper individually or like this?
Aaminah A.
Wow! I need to try these! Are they as good as the tubs?