BY HAAGEN-DAZS #2 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

We start with pure, sweet vanilla and blend it with sweet, fresh cream to make our incredibly smooth vanilla ice cream. then we dip it in a crunchy roasted almond and milk chocolate coating.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Milk Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating With Almonds: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Almonds Roasted In Vegetable Oil (Almonds, Safflower Oil), Coconut Oil. Contains: Milk, Almond, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs product?4 Answers
  • Is it cheaper individually or like this?2 Answers
  • Is there a lactose free version of this?4 Answers
Andreina P.
Doral, FL
As you can read on previous reviews, I'm all about practical stuff, so this is one of my favorite ice creams for 3 reasons:

First, it is vanilla based with chocolate added, which is how I always eat my ice cream. I don't play around with other flavors, always vanilla and chocolate mix.

Second, it has almonds!! I love love love almonds and the fact that they are mixed into the chocolate makes me love them even more.

Third, you can eat it using just one hand! Very practical and convenient for people who are always on the run (me).
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Haagen Dazs makes some of the best ice cream. The ice cream itself is so creamy and delicious, plus has rich flavors. Especially these milk chocolate bars. The chocolate coating is crisp but melts like butter. and the ice cream inside has wonderful texture and flavor. Love these frozen bars.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
This is sure a treat! The quality of this product is worth every single penny. It' rich which makes it even more delicious. The only thing that I find is that once you start to eat it you can't stop. I have been buying this product for over 30 years and will not stop.
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA
It's not one of the bests ones out there. the chocolate coating is pretty thin as compared to magnum or nestle ice cream bars. it tastes good though. however I would still prefer getting the magnum bars
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie , NY
This is my absolute favorite ice cream bar!  I am allergic to nuts so I can't have any of the other ones, but this is the perfect combination of vanilla ice cream and milk chocolate.  I literally have to hide these in my freezers so that my family does not eat all of it before I get to it.  It's pricey, but well worth it.  i do wish you that they put more ice cream bars in the box
Brenda L.
I love these candies they offer a great variety of different flavored candy which is great I could expericane more different flavor and I love them there great sour or not sour hard and squishy I love them and at a great price
Hardi B.
By far the best ice cream/flavor you’ll ever have in your life! I first tried this when I was a kid, and since then whenever this comes in my sight I lose my cool! The yummy, warm milk chocolate almond outside and the cold vanilla ice cream inside is really appetizing and satisfying to the soul! If you haven’t tried this yet, you’re missing out because it is worth every penny!
Maria F.
3 bars to satisfy my family is just not enough....so the compromise is 2 packs of 15 bars in each pack. The ice box door almost never closes. Be mindful that there are nuts and milk in this product. Although it's not healthy the taste is really something! I weekly replenish my supply of ice cream.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I don't know how to explain the vanilla flavor but it's extremely delicious, this brand might be a little pricey but it's worth it, my favorite it's Vanilla and Macadamia they're creamy, soft and the flavor it's unexplainable. Love this brand.
Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ
I am not a big ice cream fan. However, I am a big Haagen Dazs fan. I love their vanilla ice cream (all types), their sorbets, and frozen yogurt. Of the ice cream bars, this is my favorite. The ice cream is so creamy (wish it had less sugar), with just the right amount of delicious milk chocolate. An oh-so-satisfying treat!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs product?
Princess A.
Is there a lactose free version of this?
Abby j.
Pearl, MS
Does this product taste like the pint size? Or are the bars better? I wasn't impressed with the pint size taste.. Jw. Thanks :)
Valentina N.
Is it cheaper individually or like this?
Aaminah A.
Wow! I need to try these! Are they as good as the tubs?