BY HAAGEN-DAZS #4 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

We start with pure, sweet vanilla and blend it with sweet, fresh cream to make our incredibly smooth vanilla ice cream. then we dip it in a crunchy roasted almond and milk chocolate coating.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Milk Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating With Almonds: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Almonds Roasted In Vegetable Oil (Almonds, Safflower Oil), Coconut Oil. Contains: Milk, Almond, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

• What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs product?4 Answers
  • Is it cheaper individually or like this?2 Answers
  • Is there a lactose free version of this?4 Answers
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
When you talk about premium ice, Haagen-Daz is one of the first brand that comes to mind.  These ice cream sandwiches are absolutely mouth-watering and my only complaint is that it's hard to control myself and eat just one!  I buy these at my local grocery store and I'd highly recommend this to anyone.
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
This ice cream bar has always been my go to ice cream bar! Ever since i was little i always ate this. It definitely is a little pricey to me but sometimes why not. Costco and bj sell big boxes so that is a little cheaper. I love that every bite has a crunchy almond tastes. It can get too sweet sometimes but i still enjoy eating this. Yum
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
This is a good vanilla ice cream. Its rich and creamy with a not too strong vanilla flavor. The bar itself is a good size nice and thick and doesn't fall off the stick. There is a generous amount of the chocolate and nut coating making this al.ost two snacks in one. Well worth the cost.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Love love love Haagen-Dazs ice cream!! I buy these from Costco and each box contains 15 bars, and I don't eat ice cream except in summer. The vanilla ice cream creates a nice contrast with the chocolate and the almonds add to the taste factor and help break the smoothness of it all but adding a crunchy element. Will never stop eating these!
Rana A.
These are a staple in my parents house and now in my house! especially during the summer. nothing beats the quality of the smoothness and creaminess of their ice cream. And the chocolate is soooo good and decadent. I tried to buy something similar from another brand but i will certainly be sticking to HaagenDazs for this!
Andreina P.
Doral, FL
As you can read on previous reviews, I'm all about practical stuff, so this is one of my favorite ice creams for 3 reasons:

First, it is vanilla based with chocolate added, which is how I always eat my ice cream. I don't play around with other flavors, always vanilla and chocolate mix.

Second, it has almonds!! I love love love almonds and the fact that they are mixed into the chocolate makes me love them even more.

Third, you can eat it using just one hand! Very practical and convenient for people who are always on the run (me).
Heather M.
Placentia, CA
Oh my god...these ice cream bars are to die for! I like to purchase the 15 pack at Costco, and my husband and I can go through a box of these in a week! The chocolate is perfect, the ice cream is rich and it gives us a great value for our money.
Veronica M.
Crunchy smooth chocolate flavor shell with delicious creamy vanilla ice cream inside. You can find them at your grocery store and are worth it although a bit pricer because of the delicious chocolate and ice cream.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I like this ice cream bars., vanilla flavor is good and its more like one from the tub form. The crunchy chocolate outside gives that complete taste. We usually get this abd its summer now good treat to have. I would recommend others too if they like vanilla flavor go for this.
✨Viviana F.
Staten Island, NY
The only ice cream bar I love in this entire world. It’s basically a classic let’s face it. You’ll love everything about this it’s heaven in your tastebuds trust me on this you will not regret it. Classic never goes out of style
Princess A.
Is there a lactose free version of this?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs product?
Abby j.
Pearl, MS
Does this product taste like the pint size? Or are the bars better? I wasn't impressed with the pint size taste.. Jw. Thanks :)
Valentina N.
Is it cheaper individually or like this?
Aaminah A.
Wow! I need to try these! Are they as good as the tubs?

back