Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Bergineliz R.Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Aydin A.Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Nisha M.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #41 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

We start with pure, sweet vanilla and blend it with sweet, fresh cream to make our incredibly smooth vanilla ice cream. then we dip it in a crunchy roasted almond and milk chocolate coating.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Milk Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating With Almonds: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Almonds Roasted In Vegetable Oil (Almonds, Safflower Oil), Coconut Oil. Contains: Milk, Almond, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
This ice cream bar has always been my go to ice cream bar! Ever since i was little i always ate this. It definitely is a little pricey to me but sometimes why not. Costco and bj sell big boxes so that is a little cheaper. I love that every bite has a crunchy almond tastes. It can get too sweet sometimes but i still enjoy eating this. Yum
Cheryl S.
Saint George
This is a good vanilla ice cream. Its rich and creamy with a not too strong vanilla flavor. The bar itself is a good size nice and thick and doesn't fall off the stick. There is a generous amount of the chocolate and nut coating making this al.ost two snacks in one. Well worth the cost.
Andreina P.
Medley, FL
As you can read on previous reviews, I'm all about practical stuff, so this is one of my favorite ice creams for 3 reasons:

First, it is vanilla based with chocolate added, which is how I always eat my ice cream. I don't play around with other flavors, always vanilla and chocolate mix.

Second, it has almonds!! I love love love almonds and the fact that they are mixed into the chocolate makes me love them even more.

Third, you can eat it using just one hand! Very practical and convenient for people who are always on the run (me).
Rachel S.
The ice cream is very creamy and a tad bit icy. The outer chocolate shell is thick and milk chocolatey and the almonds add a bit of crunch which is good. These bars are smaller and perfect portion size for a treat/dessert. I purchased at Giant for around $4.
Heather M.
Placentia, CA
Oh my god...these ice cream bars are to die for! I like to purchase the 15 pack at Costco, and my husband and I can go through a box of these in a week! The chocolate is perfect, the ice cream is rich and it gives us a great value for our money.
April W.
My husband got me into these and now I can't stop eating them.They are simply amazing! Such a great comfort food to enjoying while in pjs watching your favorite show.The ice cream is so creamy and the almonds on the outside are so amazing.I would recommend this in a heartbeat
Carrie H.
Shelbyville, IN
My tastebuds are just WOWed by this! I love the crunch of the almonds, how silky the chocolate is and how creamy the ice cream. They’re a little more pricey compared to other brands but they quality is SO much better and definitely worth it!
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
I wish I could eat these for every meal. Well, eat them and not get fat. I suppose I could eat them for every meal but then I would also have all kinds of health issue. They are just good enough to make me want to try it anyways.
✨Viviana F.
Staten Island, NY
The only ice cream bar I love in this entire world. It’s basically a classic let’s face it. You’ll love everything about this it’s heaven in your tastebuds trust me on this you will not regret it. Classic never goes out of style
Beauty b.
New york
I love this ice cream this is my favorite one of all time and it is so yummy everyone needs to really try this this ice cream bar is better than the other ice creams out there to be honest i brought mines from costco and i really do recommend this to others.
Princess A.
Is there a lactose free version of this?
Abby j.
Pearl, MS
Does this product taste like the pint size? Or are the bars better? I wasn't impressed with the pint size taste.. Jw. Thanks :)
Valentina N.
Is it cheaper individually or like this?
Aaminah A.
Wow! I need to try these! Are they as good as the tubs?