Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bar

We start with pure, sweet vanilla and blend it with sweet, fresh cream to make our incredibly smooth vanilla ice cream. then we dip it in a crunchy roasted almond and milk chocolate coating.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Milk Chocolate And Vegetable Oil Coating With Almonds: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Almonds Roasted In Vegetable Oil (Almonds, Safflower Oil), Coconut Oil. Contains: Milk, Almond, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

Does anyone else love these as much as do?
What's your favorite Haagen-Dazs product?
Wow! I need to try these! Are they as good as the tubs?
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Newark , NJ
Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Iraida V.
Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Iraida V.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This ice cream bar is everything, This was my first time trying it and I felt in love immediately , the chocolate and vanilla combination has been always my favorite, I love how the chocolate has been mixed with almond, really great!! I love it.
I absolutely love these. They are so rich in taste but not the kind that is too much like a rich piece of fudge. No this is perfect I recommend it. Also fyi the Haagen- Dazs name is made up by an American who wanted a unique name...it worked. Haagen-Dazs Mint Chip Ice Cream Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bar Haagen-Dazs Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Salted Fudge Truffle Frozen Dessert Non-Dairy Haagen-Dazs Dulce De Leche Caramel Ice Cream
Boston, MA
Cleverly balanced flavors of amaretto, cherry and almond toffee. Very little to no coconut flavor (virtually none). Texture excellent. Smart use of corn syrup and pectin to get the texture and smoothness without the usually used and awful tasting gums and stabilizers (like carageenan, locust bean gum, acacia gum, guar gum, xanthan gum) or weird vegan substitutes (like potato flour, rice syrup, pea protein, agave syrup, and some very complex looking names I can't even remember-- much less pronounce).
Got a big box from costco and from one week to the next, they had completely changed! It's not just the shape, which is a smaller rectangle compared to I guess the more triangular shape it used to be? The chocolate coating is thinner - I take one bite and the entire side of coating falls off into my lap- and overall the flavor doesn't taste as rich or as good of quality anymore. Both the chocolate and the ice cream are just kind of bland.
FALLS CHURCH, VA
There's that saying that Klondike uses, "What would you do for a Klondike bar?" And to be honest, not much.But for this bar? Questionable and slightly illegal things if it allowed me to have an endless supply of these. While every other kid wanted that messed up looking Spongebob popsicle at the ice cream truck, I was the kid that would make my friends walk to 7-11 to get this masterpiece of a dessert.
Lafayette, LA
Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Ashton G.
These are the BEST!! I’m not a huge ice cream bar person but these I absolutely love. At first I would buy the regular box with three in it but I’d get mad that I’d eat them so fast and have to go out and buy another box so I began buying the big box from Sam’s Club. The chocolate taste is so rich and the almonds give it a nice little crunch. My only complaint is with the bigger box, the ice cream bars are a little slimmer than the ones in the regular box of 3’s. Those are wider but still the same thickness. I love them. My family who comes to visit my house loves them. Great night cold snack!
Bronx, NY
Might not be the healthiest but it's a classic and its delicious. Its the perfect combination of Chocolate, Crunch, and Vanilla. It's like a sundae on a stick. I remember many moons ago my mother treating herself to this after a long week at work. She wouldn't give us many sweets but she would always let me take a bite. As silly as it sounds...I couldn't wait to get older to treat myself also.
Norwood Young America, MN
Haagen-Dazs ice cream is second only to homemade and who has time for that? We really enjoy these delicious bars. The Vanilla ice cream is rich and smooth and they have a wonderful thick milk chocolate coating that is not waxy, but full of flavor and the almonds add a wonderful crunch. The best part is Costco carries them so you don't have to pay a fortune to buy them.
Purchased at: Costco
This ice cream is delicious. It got the smooth vanilla with chocolate roasted almond around it. It’s so easy to just hold the stick and start eating the ice cream. You don’t even have to get a bowl or anything. I love the quality of the ice cream from the brand. This is so addicting. It would always run out. I would purchase this again. Definitely recommend.
Lawrence
This is the ice cream I can go for almost everyday. I love love love the nuts in the chocolate coat! It is the ice cream that I don't buy frequently because of the price. But when I can get come I always do. I always recommend it to friends when they say they are craving ice cream and it has sent us on many late night runs to the grocery store!