GroceryFrozen FoodsHaagen-Dazs
Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream

vanilla is the essence of elegance and sophistication. this marriage of pure, sweet cream and Madagascar vanilla creates the sweet scent of exotic spice and a distinctive taste that lingers on your tongue.

Chocolate 🍫 or strawberry 🍓 syrup on top?
Start your review of Häagen-Dazs® Vanilla Ice Cream!
Adriana G.
Indialantic, FL
Häagen-Dazs® Vanilla Ice Cream uploaded by Adriana G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Haagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream is simply the best store bought ice cream you can get… rich, creamy, fresh… and, I prefer vanilla because then I can change it up for whatever I’m in the mood for. I love it on sautéed bananas, with fresh berries, topped with hot fudge, topped with caramel, with pie, with crushed up Oreos. Let your imagination run wild!
Indrani  B.
Cumming, GA
Häagen-Dazs® Vanilla Ice Cream uploaded by Indrani  B.
It’s a rich creamy vanilla ice cream from a very trusted brand.It tastes yummy.You can have it as is or put it into your smoothie,shakes or cold coffee.Very affordable and not too sweet which is very important.
Gillian A.
El Paso
Häagen-Dazs® Vanilla Ice Cream uploaded by Gillian A.
Purchased this brand for a three day diet. This was the one with less sugar and stuff in it. It tastes heavenly delicious! I am not a vanilla ice cream lover but this one is so yummy! Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream
Yating C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is classical. Vanilla is always my favorite. Compared to other brands, Hagen-Dazs did a great job. It is with a smooth creamy texture and the right sweetness. I always grab two when I go to supermarket.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,546 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a smooth and creamy ice cream with such a wonderful flavor it goes over good with any kind of cake, it also makes a great Hot fudge sundae it’s a little bit expensive but very well worth
Juliana  P.
Hackettstown, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm very suspicious to evaluate this category, because I love ice cream a lot...I've tasted different flavors and brands. One of my favorite ice cream brands is this one (Haagen-Dazs). Super creamy, faithful to the flavor and the variety of flavors is huge, which I like a lot, because it means more flavors for me to taste lol Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream
suz  R.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I am a fan of Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream. It Tastes good on its own- great vanilla flavor and super yummy with added toppings! A must on pumpkin pie come holidays time!
Lauren N.
This is my favorite ice cream on Earth. The vanilla is so pure and it’s almost chewy. It has very few ingredients so it doesn’t make my stomach hurt
Ellaina P.
Coralville, IA
Sooooo good! This is one of the few ice creams out there that doesn’t contain artificial or processed sugars and it is also just delicious and a good quality product. It’s not great for you as most ice cream isn’t but when I’m willing to cheat, this makes it worth it.
Yuliia  D.
Abilene, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Has a really great tas is just right! It comes in many size, which I love. very creamy. The sweetness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...