BY HAAGEN-DAZS #59 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Haagen-Dazs® Vanilla Ice Cream. see more...

Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite vanilla ice cream, it's so creamy, the flavor is amazing, it tastes different that most vanilla ice cream I've tried, it is a little expensive but once in a while when I'm good to myself I really like to treat me with my Haagen vanilla that I'm I love with Hahaah
Kaleigh L.
Foodie Expert
This is the best tasting vanilla ice cream on the market. I have purchased many many times! The only con is that it is a bit pricey but totally worth every penny! There is nothing disappointing about this ice cream! I usually purchase at Wal-Mart or Publix!
Sandra W.
Superior vanilla ice cream. One of my favorites for any time of year but especially for summer. Brings back memories of beach vacations. This ice is so creamy and rich without being overwhelming. It tastes like quality ice cream
Shanti A.
Foodie Expert
This is the best vanilla ice cream ever. It is soo rich in flavor. I love it and buy it all the time. One of my favorite snacks is to eat this with brownies 😋.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
If you are in the mood for just vanilla ice cream, this is the brand to get! I love eating this by itself of course, but I also love putting this on top of warm cookies, chocolate chip or apple cinnamon oatmeal or sugar! The possibilities are endless! Definitely good quality vanilla bean!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Foodie Expert
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite ice cream. I don't know what it is about Haagen-Dazs, but have loved Bluebell all my life as my favorite, I tried this because the Dollar Store had it in stock. And OMG, I was amazed. This vanilla is so much richer and more delicious than any other brand I've ever tried, and it has just the right amount of sweetness, not too much!
Melody R.
Irvine
The perfect vanilla ice cream! A great treat for any time! I used it to make a root beer float last night and it was mighty tasty! Yum! Highly recommend this creamy delicious vanilla ice cream! Never a bad idea!
Scarlett R.
Maceo, KY
Foodie Expert
I love having my ice cream late at night and I love this brand! Very yummy. Not to expensive and very easy to find at the grocery. I go for the straight vanilla with nothing else but if still is so good and an awesome late night snack while watching tv with the kiddos!
Erica E.
It's a smooth, rich and creamy vanilla. It's not overpowering or under powering. It's delicious. I normally get when it's on sale, but sometimes it's worth the splurge.  It's perfect for a hot summer day. I will definitely repurchase again in the near future.