BY HAAGEN-DAZS #9 in Ice Cream

Vanilla is the essence of elegance and sophistication. this marriage of pure, sweet cream and Madagascar vanilla creates the sweet scent of exotic spice and a distinctive taste that lingers on your tongue.

Cream, Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

Shannon C.
My all time favorite ice cream and guilty pleasure . This brand is affordable , delicious , and available at just about every grocery store or drugstore. What I love most about this brand in general is that I can clearly read, understand , and pronounce all of the ingredients in this ice cream so I feel good about eating it and serving it to my family.
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
When my boyfriend knows I’ve had a rough day, he will sometimes surprise me with a pint of this vanilla bean ice cream. It is the ultimate indulgence! It has an irresistible vanilla taste, and a smooth, creamy texture! It’s so luxurious and delicious, but be careful...it’s almost impossible to not finish the entire pint in one sitting ;)
Jessica D.
Panama City, FL
One of the best icecreams i had. And the very first time i tasted this specific flavor was just last december on my flight from japan airlines. They have great food by the way hahaha. And one of their dessert was this. And i enjoyed it so much. It was rich and creamy and really good
Michelle M.
I’m a huge fan of plain vanilla ice cream because it can be used as a topping for almost anything: cake, pancakes, pies, brownies, cookies, even with bananas as a sundae, or with milk for a milkshake. Also this brand makes one of the best vanilla ice creams
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This is a great brand of vanilla ice cream. It's smooth and creamy and I love it.
I know your not suppose to cats dairy but I always give one of my cats a tiny tiny bit. He loves it too!
I like the small cups because they are the perfect size! It's a little more pricey than other ice creams. But it's not a deal breaker. I will continue to buy!
Austin P.
Chadds ford, PA
I love this ice cream I will eat a pint of it in one sitting. I buy it in the cafeteria at school and couldn't be happier. I would recommend it to anyone who likes ice cream and does not compare at all to the competitors. When I see it again I will buy it.
Mookie M.
I love this brAnd ice cream especially when it's super cold, ice cream is always the #1 go to when I'm feeling down or just in need of a snack, it's delicious vanilla bean taste melts in your mouth , leaving me very satisfied and even with a little brain freeze
Tara B.
Glendale, AZ
This is the only ice cream I buy because it has a small number of ingredients that are real. And it is the tastiest by far!! Not too sweet. I always add fresh raspberries
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
I love having my ice cream late at night and I love this brand! Very yummy. Not to expensive and very easy to find at the grocery. I go for the straight vanilla with nothing else but if still is so good and an awesome late night snack while watching tv with the kiddos!
Clio P.
Great basic to add your own toppings to! I’m a sucker for classic vanilla from Haagen Dazs. I appreciate being able to read all the ingredients and it goes with everything. Usually a little harder to find because, well, it’s the first to go.