BY HAAGEN-DAZS #34 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Vanilla is the essence of elegance and sophistication. this marriage of pure, sweet cream and Madagascar vanilla creates the sweet scent of exotic spice and a distinctive taste that lingers on your tongue.

Cream, Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

Emily G.
Dayton, OH
When my boyfriend knows I’ve had a rough day, he will sometimes surprise me with a pint of this vanilla bean ice cream. It is the ultimate indulgence! It has an irresistible vanilla taste, and a smooth, creamy texture! It’s so luxurious and delicious, but be careful...it’s almost impossible to not finish the entire pint in one sitting ;)
Michelle M.
I’m a huge fan of plain vanilla ice cream because it can be used as a topping for almost anything: cake, pancakes, pies, brownies, cookies, even with bananas as a sundae, or with milk for a milkshake. Also this brand makes one of the best vanilla ice creams
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great brand of vanilla ice cream. It's smooth and creamy and I love it.
I know your not suppose to cats dairy but I always give one of my cats a tiny tiny bit. He loves it too!
I like the small cups because they are the perfect size! It's a little more pricey than other ice creams. But it's not a deal breaker. I will continue to buy!
Tara B.
Glendale, AZ
This is the only ice cream I buy because it has a small number of ingredients that are real. And it is the tastiest by far!! Not too sweet. I always add fresh raspberries
Lauren D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you are in the mood for just vanilla ice cream, this is the brand to get! I love eating this by itself of course, but I also love putting this on top of warm cookies, chocolate chip or apple cinnamon oatmeal or sugar! The possibilities are endless! Definitely good quality vanilla bean!
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
I love having my ice cream late at night and I love this brand! Very yummy. Not to expensive and very easy to find at the grocery. I go for the straight vanilla with nothing else but if still is so good and an awesome late night snack while watching tv with the kiddos!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Aleksandra F.
I love the taste of this ice cream and the fact it’s all natural is what seals the deal for me! It’s the only ice cream we buy. It is more expensive than its competitors but it’s absolutely worth it for me (and cheaper than going out for ice cream)!
Clio P.
Great basic to add your own toppings to! I’m a sucker for classic vanilla from Haagen Dazs. I appreciate being able to read all the ingredients and it goes with everything. Usually a little harder to find because, well, it’s the first to go.
Carolina C.
My favorite flavor ice cream. This ice cream is rich in flavor. Very smooth. Not too sweet just right. I like to add a lil bit of Hersheys chocolate syrup and a banana. Yum I defintely recommend this ice cream.