BY HAAGEN-DAZS #60 in Ice Cream

Vanilla is the essence of elegance and sophistication. this marriage of pure, sweet cream and Madagascar vanilla creates the sweet scent of exotic spice and a distinctive taste that lingers on your tongue.

Cream, Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• Chocolate 🍫 or strawberry 🍓 syrup on top?11 Answers
Shannon C.
My all time favorite ice cream and guilty pleasure . This brand is affordable , delicious , and available at just about every grocery store or drugstore. What I love most about this brand in general is that I can clearly read, understand , and pronounce all of the ingredients in this ice cream so I feel good about eating it and serving it to my family.
Liana L.
Montebello, CA
- Sometimes you just want to be simple. No bold, overpowering or mixing of flavors, crazy swirls of syrups, or having to chew chunky pieces of add-ins.
- If you’ve ever smelled or tasted vanilla extract, this is extremely light in comparison. Also is very sweet & super creamy. Too sweet for my taste though.
- Really cool that the container comes with a spoon so it’s travel friendly.

- Love that they offer this in a small size but watch out for the macros because it’s higher than pint sizes!

- Texture is very soft right without having to wait for it defrost.
Yanibell P.
New York
Haagen takes the cake for having the best quality ice cream. I don’t care how old i get, vanilla from Haagen will always be my all time favorite ice cream. It’s just simply delicious. It’s creamy, the perfect amount of sweetness, and if i’m feeling adventurous, i can add any toppings I want because it can go with anything. I love Haagen, their ice cream game is a solid A+!
Jessica D.
Panama City, FL
One of the best icecreams i had. And the very first time i tasted this specific flavor was just last december on my flight from japan airlines. They have great food by the way hahaha. And one of their dessert was this. And i enjoyed it so much. It was rich and creamy and really good
Michelle M.
I’m a huge fan of plain vanilla ice cream because it can be used as a topping for almost anything: cake, pancakes, pies, brownies, cookies, even with bananas as a sundae, or with milk for a milkshake. Also this brand makes one of the best vanilla ice creams
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
This ice cream has a really nice and amazing smooth vanilla taste to it! It goes great with many different kinds of toppings such as, fruits, nuts, or syrups. Delicious in a cone or a bowl and it’s always a perfect dessert or midnight snack!
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
When my boyfriend knows I’ve had a rough day, he will sometimes surprise me with a pint of this vanilla bean ice cream. It is the ultimate indulgence! It has an irresistible vanilla taste, and a smooth, creamy texture! It’s so luxurious and delicious, but be careful...it’s almost impossible to not finish the entire pint in one sitting ;)
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
I love having my ice cream late at night and I love this brand! Very yummy. Not to expensive and very easy to find at the grocery. I go for the straight vanilla with nothing else but if still is so good and an awesome late night snack while watching tv with the kiddos!
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
Who knew I have been missing out on such good ice cream! I have never bought Haagen-dazs before now and I am impressed. The ice cream was smooth and creamy. It tasted like a vanilla milkshake. It is worth the extra cost for the great taste. I would recommend.
Clio P.
Great basic to add your own toppings to! I’m a sucker for classic vanilla from Haagen Dazs. I appreciate being able to read all the ingredients and it goes with everything. Usually a little harder to find because, well, it’s the first to go.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Chocolate 🍫 or strawberry 🍓 syrup on top?