BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs® Vanilla Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bars.
New!
Peanut butter swirls in creamy vanilla ice cream dipped in rich milk chocolate & crunchy peanuts.
3-3 fl oz bars.
9 fl oz (266ml). see more...

Nicole F.
west reading
I am in love with these. They are so delicious I could eat the whole box. I got my friends and family hooked so yes you could say I'd recommend them! They are a little pricey however, pretty sure it's just the name you pay for.
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
I tried these bc it was one of my friends favorite ice cream and I was kinda iffy about trying it but it was pretty good. I personally don't like peanut butter as much but I do recommend these to people who do like peanut butter ice cream.
Heysel A.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so good. I do prefer the almond instead of the peanut. It that's just a personal preference of nut lol. The ice cream is so creamy and rich. The bars are not too big so you don't feel guilty after indulging in a bar.
Sara N.
These bars are delicious! It's like eating a frozen Reese's only better. Absolutely love ice cream bars and these are one of the best. I can't eat high fructose corn syrup and most of their ice cream doesn't have any so it's a great choice!
Judy C.
Canoga Park, CA
I love peanut butter and this is perfect to me!! I think it might be a little too sweet for my liking but my boy friend loves it and it suite his taste. We got this a ralphs and price was decent.
Diana P.
Passaic, NJ
I Love. This ice cream brand they taste so delicious and the carammel flavor is the best I have only try these one time and they are delicious too. Recommendable
caricoop89 C.
Gainesville
What's not to love about peanut butter and chocolate? Super delicious ice cream and chocolate. It's a bit expensive and I'll only but it if it's on sale.
Michelle R.
Green Bay, WI
These bars are sooooooooooooooooo yummy. I am a huge Haagen Das fan and these are one of my favorites! They're a perfect little I've cream treat
Christna P.
Beaverton, OR
These are my go to sweet treats. I love the chocolate shell with nuts on it. It's sweet but not overly. The inside is smooth and delicious.
Rachael R.
absolutely delicious what more can I say!? It's the perfect mix of sweet and savory that every girl needs at some point during the month