BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs loves honey bees. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ali L.
Ali L.
This is the best combination of vanilla and chocolate, it is my go-to choice of ice cream. I will continue to purchase this product as long as it is made and sold. I usually end up purchasing the ice cream when it is on sale, but I feel as if I get more bang for my buck that way!
Mayra U.
Mayra U.
Woodhaven, NY
Delightful! I love this ice cream brand and ice cream flavor. This is one of the best in the market at least for me :). Is a nice treat when summer is hot, or whenever you feel the need for a something sweet and cold. As long as this is sold, I will keep on buying.
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK
I love ice cream so much and this one definitely satisfies my appetite. The combination of the vanilla and the chocolate chip...deliciousness!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
CLASSIC ice cream flavor right here. The vanilla ice cream is so good, and those chocolate chips... Perfect!
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Philadelphia
Absolutely love! So delicious! Kind of pricey, but worth it! They don't use a ton of ingredients and what they do know what they are because it isn't made of chemicals. I would buy again and again. Wish they had bigger sizes! Love when Shop Rite has it on sale!
This brand never disappoints! We have Haagen daaz every weekend! (Weekdays were healthy eaters, weekends we party) vanilla, strawberry, chocolate chip, pistachio alll of them! I can't fault this brand! They're just too good
Negar G.
Negar G.
Santa Monica, CA
I love this ice cream. It is super creamy and smooth. It is the perfect after dinner desert. My only problem with it is that it is extremely sweet and sugary. It is very easy to find. Usually you will find it at your local grocery store. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Sara Denise P.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
I am a chocoholic, I love chocolate in ice cream, in cookies, cake, you name it. Thia ice cream is a nice but subtle mix of chocolate and vanilla. The vanilla is smooth and sweet but it's light on the chocolate chips.
Joyce L.
Joyce L.
San Francisco, CA
Love this ice-cream very much !!!! The favor is nice, the chocolate chips is so delicious. It's very nice to have this when I watching TV during heatwaves.
Lenz P.
Lenz P.
Cottonwood , CA
Not really an ice cream lover but once in a while I eat them haggendaz is the best ice cream for me o love it and keep buying it.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor?