BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Our delectable chocolate chips are swirled with our creamy, smooth vanilla ice cream, allowing two flavor titans to come together in this classically indulgent treat.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Chocolate Chips: Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

Felicia H.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite ice cream brand , like my number one choice! I love, love, love this ice cream brand. Done it to ones I love eating is, Rocky road, chocolate chocolate chip, and chocolate chip. I like other flavors they have.
GAzel kathrine M.
Burnsville, MN
Haagen dazs is my forever favorite ice cream! It's just too creamy and what I like about it it's the ingredients are honest! Also they use cane sugar for there product which is very healthy! This tasty Belgian ice cream will really bring you to a euphoric state!
Ariel B.
Philadelphia
Absolutely love! So delicious! Kind of pricey, but worth it! They don't use a ton of ingredients and what they do know what they are because it isn't made of chemicals. I would buy again and again. Wish they had bigger sizes! Love when Shop Rite has it on sale!
Cynthia G.
Santa ana, CA
I love this brand of ice cream. The consistency is thick and rich. It is not too healthy because of the sugar content but it tastes delicious. It is a soft smooth serve. Perfect to refresh after a hot day. I would highly recommend their ice cream. They sell it at Disneyland.
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
My go to during summer I love these so much. My mom always purchased these and I fell in love since I tried them. I buy mine at Costco at they always have them on sale so we stock up they are so yummy in the summer time.
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
This stuff is so delicious! I love anything with chocolate chips and vanilla. It has the perfect amount of vanilla and chocolate chips in it. It's the best flavor ever. Although it's very hard to find anymore. It sucks.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
This is such a good combination when you want a chocolate fix but not an overwhelming chocolate taste. You have the chocolate pieces that combine with the rich creamy vanilla ice cream. It tastes delicious and satisfies my craving of chocolate.
MaryJane K.
These are like my absolute favorite ultimate midnight snack! I am absolutely obsessed with these and my four year old son loves them almost as much as I do! There is zero preparation and they are so delicious! I will constantly be purchasing these!
Stefanie L.
This is one of my favorite chocolate chip ice creams that you can buy from the grocery store! It tastes very rich and creamy and never icy. I like the chocolate chip to ice cream ratio also, if I'm indulging, I'm indulging well!!
Sara P.
New Castle, DE
I am a chocoholic, I love chocolate in ice cream, in cookies, cake, you name it. Thia ice cream is a nice but subtle mix of chocolate and vanilla. The vanilla is smooth and sweet but it's light on the chocolate chips.
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor?