Häagen-Dazs® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

a unique twist to our iconic flavor. our ice cream blends Madagascar vanilla and pure, sweet cream with flecks of real vanilla beans, for a spicy and sweet delight.

How is this compared to other brands?
Which flavor is best ?
Is there any pistachio flavor?
Start your review of Häagen-Dazs® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream!
Alana C.
Ithaca, NY
I love Häagen-Dazs and this ice cream is no difference. This vanilla is delightfully creamy and rich with its little flecks of vanilla bean. The only downside is that this ice cream can get pretty pricey.
Lauren C.
Bradford, ON
Super smooth and tasty ice cream. More expensive than buying a giant tub of generic ice cream but the taste is way better so worth the splurge every once and a while
Chiquita J.
Covington, GA
Purchased at: Publix
This ice cream is the OG of rich flavor. Use it as a base for iced drinks or eat it with toppings or all alone. You won’t be disappointed with its deliciousness and versatility. The problem will be not eating the whole pint. Costs a little more but the quality is worth it. Recommend.
Nelly D.
Lake Mary, FL
Vainilla is my favorite flavor of ice cream and Haagen-Dazs is one of the best ice cream brands. Very simple flavor but good. The packaging is cute, and elegant. I would definitely recommend it. You could simple keep eating it without noticing you finish it all.
Cynthia G.
This is one of the best vanilla bean ice creams ever! The texture and flavor is amazing whenever i want ice cream this will always be my go too!!
Heidi S.
Prescott
OMG! The one and only BEST!! Just unexplainable how delicious this flavor of ice cream is. I usually purchase this at Safeway, the price is a little high compared to others but I really don’t care I would pay more!! Try it now! I PROMISE you will LOVE it!
Linh C.
Arlington, TX
Always has at least one of this kind in the freezer no matter hot or cold. My daughter loves vanilla flavor so I always have some ready.
Marcella M.
New London, CT
This is the only ice cream I enjoy since I was a little kid I can’t find any vanilla beans as good as this highly recommend if your not a vanilla bean person try this kind
Suz R.
San Francisco, CA
Haagen Dazs vanilla bean ice cream is my favorite for the holidays. It’s wonderful on pumpkin pie and other warm baked goods. Quality product with a decent price point.
Jen M.
Cape Coral, FL
So good. Vanilla is my favorite kind of ice cream. While this is not the absolute best vanilla ice cream, it is very good. The best vanilla ice cream I have ever had was homemade. I don't know how to make ice cream, I buy it.