BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Buy on Jet.com
Merissa W.
Merissa W.
I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and I loved it! The layers of goodness were so delectable and I did not share even a spoonful of this ice cream because I wanted it all to myself. The layers of crispy chocolate and creamy ice cream layers sold me on this ice cream. I will be repurchasing and recommending to friends and family. A little pricey for the amount you get but if you catch them on sale it's a win.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This is my favorite ice cream right now. It is has a nice balance of flavor, with the black berry shining through without being overpowering. The chocolate ribbons taste delicious, but also add another texture to the ice cream. The vanilla ice cream acts as a great backdrop to these great flavors. I will continue to repurchase.
Ankita G.
Ankita G.
Atlanta, GA
This is the only brand i like to indulge myself in... I mean look at their ingredients, its so simple and short..its better than other brands out there. Its deliciious healthy. I have tried most of their flavour and i keep repurchasing it. I buy mine from Walmart
Randy P.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Delicious! So soft. The blackberry flavor is divine! I have been so impressed by Häagen-Dazs and their ability to make rich flavors in a frozen ice cream that tastes as if it was just made right in front of me. You can't go wrong with this.
Charna H.
Charna H.
Eh. I like haagen-daz but I really thought this one just be the three flavors in layers or swirled but instead it was a solid chocolate like candy which I really wasn't expecting. I loved the raspberry however and the vanilla mixed so well with it.
Rony M.
Rony M.
Häagen-Dazs Trio Vanilla, Blackberry, Chocolate Ice Cream 14 fl. oz. Carton is the best Häagen-Dazs ice cream you can get. And I can't say I'm a huge fan of this brand, but this one is really good.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Fords, NJ
Dangerously addictive, I have yet to be able to stop myself before the pint was all done. Very nice flavor, chocolate and blackberry layer so well, you'll wonder why no one has done this before.
Tisa S.
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
These new Haagen Das Trios are simply delectable. I particularly love this flavor combination as it has some crunch yet the ice cream itself is super smooth. Great combination of flavors for your palette.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
Best ice cream ever! Creamy, good whipped and it tastes sooooo good!byrs is a bit expensive but worth every penny cause the taste it's amazing! I'm always getting my at walmart and recommend!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
This is my favorite ice cream right now. I purchase from the grocery store a few times a month. I love the rich flavor and ice cream consistency. The Belgian chocolate inside that is swirled is amazing. It adds a crutch it to and the raspberry tastes so good.