BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This is my favorite ice cream right now. It is has a nice balance of flavor, with the black berry shining through without being overpowering. The chocolate ribbons taste delicious, but also add another texture to the ice cream. The vanilla ice cream acts as a great backdrop to these great flavors. I will continue to repurchase.
Ankita G.
Ankita G.
Atlanta, GA
This is the only brand i like to indulge myself in... I mean look at their ingredients, its so simple and short..its better than other brands out there. Its deliciious healthy. I have tried most of their flavour and i keep repurchasing it. I buy mine from Walmart
Rony M.
Rony M.
Häagen-Dazs Trio Vanilla, Blackberry, Chocolate Ice Cream 14 fl. oz. Carton is the best Häagen-Dazs ice cream you can get. And I can't say I'm a huge fan of this brand, but this one is really good.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
Best ice cream ever! Creamy, good whipped and it tastes sooooo good!byrs is a bit expensive but worth every penny cause the taste it's amazing! I'm always getting my at walmart and recommend!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
This is my favorite ice cream right now. I purchase from the grocery store a few times a month. I love the rich flavor and ice cream consistency. The Belgian chocolate inside that is swirled is amazing. It adds a crutch it to and the raspberry tastes so good.
SEALY P.
SEALY P.
Yo amo esto es delicioso , lo probe porque una amiga me lo trajo jaja vino directo del aeropuerto y lo compro el viaje era de 4 horas y llego medio aguado pero riquisimo luego de congelarli
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
I love this brand because I feel like they have such unique flavors. You can find them anywhere too. I prefer to but my ice cream by the pint and this brand always stands out to me.
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
I think the ice cream alone is delicious, but ... can you imagine with French fries? This is one of my favorites to eat it for how creamy it is, and it has a good price
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Wow, yummy in my tummy literally! Laugh out loud so good, try it you wont regret it. Very satisfying and tasty.
Thalita V.
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
This ice cream is very good. Olive the taste and texture. It is a bit expensive but worth it. You can find it at Walmart.