BY HAAGEN-DAZS

It begins with the classic taste of pure vanilla ice cream then, one layer of crispy Belgian chocolate later, becomes the vine-ripened intensity of blackberry ice cream.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract. Blackberry Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Blackberry Puree, Egg Yolks, Blackberry Puree Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Carrot Juice Color, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Blueberry Juice Color. Belgian Dark Chocolate With Vegetable Oil: Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract.

Buy on Jet.com
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The flavors are very nice in this, and the crispy chocolate swirl is so nice and not too thick or overpowering. But as far as texture goes this ice cream is more frosty and icy and less creamy than many ice creams on the market. The coffee trio is creamier and better in my opinion.
Andy R.
Thomasville, NC
I don't eat yummy ice cream much but I do this is my go to. It's always delish and I can buy a small size container so I'm not wasting it because like I said I don't eat much.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious! So soft. The blackberry flavor is divine! I have been so impressed by Häagen-Dazs and their ability to make rich flavors in a frozen ice cream that tastes as if it was just made right in front of me. You can't go wrong with this.
Merissa W.
I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and I loved it! The layers of goodness were so delectable and I did not share even a spoonful of this ice cream because I wanted it all to myself. The layers of crispy chocolate and creamy ice cream layers sold me on this ice cream. I will be repurchasing and recommending to friends and family. A little pricey for the amount you get but if you catch them on sale it's a win.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite ice cream right now. It is has a nice balance of flavor, with the black berry shining through without being overpowering. The chocolate ribbons taste delicious, but also add another texture to the ice cream. The vanilla ice cream acts as a great backdrop to these great flavors. I will continue to repurchase.
Ankita G.
Atlanta, GA
This is the only brand i like to indulge myself in... I mean look at their ingredients, its so simple and short..its better than other brands out there. Its deliciious healthy. I have tried most of their flavour and i keep repurchasing it. I buy mine from Walmart
Charna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Eh. I like haagen-daz but I really thought this one just be the three flavors in layers or swirled but instead it was a solid chocolate like candy which I really wasn't expecting. I loved the raspberry however and the vanilla mixed so well with it.
Rony M.
Haagen-Dazs Trio Vanilla Blackberry Chocolate Ice Cream is the best Häagen-Dazs ice cream you can get. And I can't say I'm a huge fan of this brand, but this one is really good.
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
These new Haagen Das Trios are simply delectable. I particularly love this flavor combination as it has some crunch yet the ice cream itself is super smooth. Great combination of flavors for your palette.
Brian J.
Fords, NJ
Dangerously addictive, I have yet to be able to stop myself before the pint was all done. Very nice flavor, chocolate and blackberry layer so well, you'll wonder why no one has done this before.