Haagen-Dazs Trio Triple Chocolate Ice Cream uploaded by Carol A.Haagen-Dazs Trio Triple Chocolate Ice Cream uploaded by Carol A.Haagen-Dazs Trio Triple Chocolate Ice Cream uploaded by Amina S.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Velvety white chocolate ice cream complemented by smooth milk chocolate ice cream with the delightful crunch of crispy Belgian chocolate layers. At last, the joy of chocolate without having to choose.

White Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavor. Milk Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Egg Yolks. Belgian Dark Chocolate With Vegetable Oil: Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract.

• Do you eat whole ice cream alone our you share with someo...1 Answers
Adriana C.
W Hollywood, CA
The layers of crispy chocolate make this pint a real winner! While I trust this brand for quality, their flavors aren’t always the most exciting which leads me to stray for Ben n Jerry’s quite often. This flavor though? May have to come back for more.
Roma R.
Davie, FL
This flavor did not disappoint. There are thin layers of Belgium chocolate between the white chocolate and milk chocolate ice cream. The white chocolate is sooo creamy and the crunch from the layer of chocolate just throws it over the roof.
Bao-Tran L.
I’m a chocolate fanatic so having three types of chocolate in one is bomb! It’s so delicious and not too sweet either! I usually purchase this at Food Lion because I get coupons for a cheaper price!!!
Sophia G.
Taylorsville, UT
Love love love.... I definitely need a bigger tub of this delicious ice cream. There ice cream is smooth and the chocolate pieces are generous and all three types of ice cream are nicely represented. Yummmmyyyyy
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
Usually Haagen-Dazs ice cream is quite good, but something was... off about this one. The ice cream seemed more like slush than actual ice cream, and wasn't pleasant to eat at all.

The only slightly redeeming bit was the small bits of chocolate. I threw it away after eating only about 1/4th of it. Don't waste your money!
Keila V.
This ice cream is definitely one of my favorite new flavors that are out, the ingredients are different kinds of chocolate. I don't think is healthy due to that is Ice cream but I like to eat it. The only think bad about this new product is that the price is quite high for the size.
Ellie H.
My mom ate this. I got a few scoops in and my mom ate the rest! She usually hates ice cream but she LOVED this. It's so creamy and unlike some other brands the ice cream doesn't freeze to the point where you'd bend your spoon trying to eat it!
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Super good. Creamy with a delicious crispy chocolate swirl that compliments the coffee ice cream so well. I prefer this one so much more over the blackberry swirl variety of trio ice cream from HD.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I love chocolate but there are times when you can have too much chocolate (I can literally hear people gasp loudly for air). This Trio is not one of those times. I don't really like white chocolate but I was pleasantly surprised at how well the flavors work together. The layers of crunchy Belgian chocolate add a nice texture throughout the smooth layers of ice cream. It's decadent and contains dairy (duh), so I only reserve this for special treats. Hopefully there will be more flavors soon :)
Carol A.
Branchburg, NJ
Do you eat whole ice cream alone our you share with someone....