BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Journey through layers of lightly salted caramel ice cream and irresistible chocolate ice cream stacked between crisp Belgian chocolate for an unmistakably sophisticated sweetness.

Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Egg Yolks. Salted Caramel Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Cane Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Cane Sugar), Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Caramelized Sugar (Cane Sugar, Water), Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor. Belgian Milk Chocolate With Vegetable Oil: Sugar, Coconut Oil, Whole Milk Powder, Belgian Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract.

• Is this one better than the white chocolate, milk chocola...1 Answers
Tanya M.
If his is my breakfast with bananas.. it has a nice mixture the chocolate give it a crisp. Not too sweet it creamy . Not expensive. You can always count on Haagen -Daz I know it looks horrible but oh man tastes good
Christy S.
Jersey City, NJ
Oh. My. Gosh! This is the best ice cream I have ever had! I think this is officially my favorite flavor now. I definitely recommend trying it if you ever see it. It has a lot of layers of chocolate inside along with chocolate and salted caramel ice cream.
Jeff D.
Bronx
I love this product so much when I first tried it because the different layers add a much better effect for the taste of it. I love the fact that he has a crunchy layer then and ice cream layer and so on repeatedly which makes it even more good.
Martyna L.
Gainesville, FL
I love all the HG Trio flavors, but this one might be my favorite! I really like how the chocolate is in these really thin, delicate layers. It's so much nicer than just chocolate chips or chunks mixed in.
Riri S.
New Liberty
Thought the salted caramel and chocolate was a weird combination but someone convinced me to try it and it was actually not that bad. It was a little more expensive than it should have been.
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I have been seeing commercials for the Haagen-Dazs crispy trio layers ice cream for a couple months now. I was eager to try it since I like having crunchy textures in my ice cream. Hubby recently picked up the Belgian Chocolate & Caramel Sauce “Coconut & Chocolate” flavor. This was the only one he could find at the grocery store. I thought I’d love it; especially, since I like coconut, but not so much. The crunchy concept is intriguing, but the coconut flavor in this combo wasn’t so great. Don’t get me wrong, I have full intentions of finding the “perfect combo” in the Crispy Layers selection, but the coconut wasn’t for me. Plus, I thought it would be seriously crunchy, but it wasn’t?? Maybe a different flavor will be better? So, the hunt is still on...
Zoe B.
State College, PA
I love love love the salted Carmel flavor. It is the perfect ratio of salty and sweet. I also love how creamy it is. I 100% will buy it again, it’s the perfect cheat meal from my diet!
Nelly M.
Tampa, FL
I bought this at a Walgreens they have great sales on them sometimes so perfect for trying new flavors. The combination of the caramel and the crunchy chocolate is heavenly!!!
Katelyn G.
I'D ONLY BUY THIS KIND IF IT WASNT SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE. When i want to treat myself or cry into a whole thing of ice cream while watching a sappy movie, this is what i get.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I purchased this on a whim because the Kroger app had a coupon for it. I was pleasantly surprised, it is delicious! It is smooth and creamy, the chocolate isn't too rich, and the crunch is a lovely addition! This may be my new favorite ice cream!
Roma R.
Davie, FL
Is this one better than the white chocolate, milk chocolate and Belgium layer one?