BY HAAGEN-DAZS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The rich complexity of our classic coffee ice cream paired with silky vanilla ice cream and an indulgent Belgian chocolate crunch.

vanilla ice cream: cream, skim milk, cane sugar, egg yolks, vanilla extract. coffee ice cream: cream, skim milk, cane sugar, egg yolks, coffee. belgian milk chocolate with vegetable oil: sugar, coconut oil, whole milk powder, belgian unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla extract.

Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
I AM IN LOVE!!! The concept and the results is so amazing- two different kinds of ice cream with crunchy thin chocolate in between- I love it! Each bite is different depending on where you scoop from, my only complaint is for a pint it’s almost $5 I can’t pay that everyday but I love it
Desirae G.
Zapata , TX
This stuff is kind of expensive is why i gave it 3 stars, BUT, this particular one is AMAZING! The layers of chocolate are so crispy and crunchy and i wanted more after it was gone!
Julie M.
Hollister, CA
Can never get enough Coffee Ice Cream!!!! Smooth and rich and so YUMMY!!!! It's high on the list as the BEST ice cream on the market and the price is competitive... You definately get what you pay for. I always recommend this ice cream to family and friends as well as strangers in the store.. When I love something I spread the word.
Adelyn B.
Raleigh, NC
I have had dreams about this stuff it's so good. The ice cream has the perfect texture and the flavors build off of each other beautifully. I'm a long time lover of Haagen-Dazs but this has been my go to flavor for the last few months. Seriously go try this now because it's SO GOOD!
Felicia S.
Spanish Fork, UT
I'm not a big ice cream fan but this is quite possibly the best ice cream ever!!! I love the layers of Belgian chocolate with coffee and vanilla ice cream. It's seriously the perfect combination. The coffee flavor is not overwhelming and it balances out nicely with the vanilla and Belgian chocolate. I cannot wait to try the other flavors!!!
Stephanie A.
this icecream is everything, haagen dazs can do no wrong in my book. its easy to scoop and not overly hard when frozen. there is no comparison maybe except to 1 other brand. ice cream is a treat so I wouldn't call it healthy. yes I will continually buy this brand
Regina D.
This has to be hands down my absolute favorite ice cream!! Vanilla & Coffee Ice Cream with crispy Belgian Chocolate Wafers...OMG, it's SOOOOO GOOOD! My mouth is watering thinking about it right now. I need to go stock up. You should too!! Yummy!!
Sarah W.
Abilene, TX
Oh man this is my Jam!!! I love love this brand anyway and their are quite a few flavors that I am partial too but this one takes the cake!!!... or ice cream ;) It is a little more pricey but mine usually lasts a few days and believe me, it is so worth it!!!
Angie D.
Doral, FL
I love to eat ice cream in those days of the month and I find thath Haagen Dasz in Belgian Chocolate has the best flavor of them all, the small bites of dark chocolate makes my day 100% better. I always reach for it whenever I do groceries.
Mynt C.
This is ridiculous, I mean ridiculously delicious!!! I loooove textured ice cream. It is ok price-wise as most ice creams of this caliber are similarly priced. First time customer and yes would buy again!