BY HAAGEN-DAZS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

HAAGEN-DAZS Destination Series. Savor a special collection of flavors inspired by some of the world's most popular travel destinations. In this Asian-inspired recipe, we collaborated with the small batch artisans at Morning Glory Confections and blended toasted sesame ice cream with the delightful crunch of honey cardamom sesame brittle pieces. The result is a uniquely delicate indulgence with a sweet, clean and perfectly balanced flavor.

Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I bought this on a whim because the flavor sounded unique. It's so delicious. Very creamy but nutty, and the bits of sesame brittle are so delicious! I wish they were slightly bigger, though. They seem to 'melt' after a bit so you have to eat the pint fresh. Not that it would be hard to resist!
ceilena i.
This product is very hard to find, but when you find it it's so worth it. Delicious and buttery in a way that complimented the sesame flavor. I've picked up a carton 2-3 times, and would continue to do so if I see the product in store.
Kait T.
This ice cream brand is my favorite. They have a variety of different delicious flavors but the best is probably their vanilla bean ice cream. It's really good and I could probably eat a whole pint by myself without realizing it.
Bridget A.
Sevierville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely delicious! If you like peanut brittle this is a must try, you won't be disappointed. Sort of has combination taste of brittle mixed with caramel popcorn. I would purchase again, it has right flavor for me, not super sweet, everything balances.
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
This ice cream is so good it makes me want to cry. I thought it sounded weird so I had to try it. I can't even begin to talk about how amazing it is. It's hard to find but I search for it every time I'm out.
Kachi N.
I love brittle so much it's a salty sweet taste that's what makes it so darn good ! I would say this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I could it's EXTREMELY easy to prepare I would buy it again :)
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy! The sweet/salty balance is perfect. This tastes like heaven. It's like a party in your mouth! It's a little pricey, but worth the money. Just open the lid and enjoy a journey. I'd definitely buy again.
Nicole M.
Ozone Park, NY
This is a very good ice cream, very rich and I was very happy to have tried it. It was a good value, and I would buy it again. Not my favorite ice cream flavor but good.
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
Love this ice cream! I feel like Haagen daz has some of the most younique flavors. It's so yummy and delicious ! It is pretty expensive but they always have deals at my loval Safeway stores
Jennifer A.
Lake Forest, CA
This is a good ice cream with creamy base. And, the sesame brittle is delicious. But, it's more an accompaniment ice cream to me. It would go very well with a tropical/citrus dessert (mango, passionfruit, raspberry, coconut). I wish the brittle pieces were a bit larger, and there was a bit more variety in the pint. It tastes great, but it's just a bit one note to me for a dessert on its own.
Where in lehigh acres florida can i find this haagen dazs flavor
Vanessa M.
Ashburn, VA
Where can I buy this flavor??