Haagen-Dazs Toasted Coconut Caramel Ice Cream

Sumptuous swirls of dulce de leche caramel and flakey hints of toasted coconut shine through with each bite of this indulgent coconut ice cream.

Where did you find this?
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Toasted Coconut Caramel Ice Cream!
Heather R.
Martinsburg, WV
This ice cream has 2 of my favorite things: coconut and caramel. It is creamy and delicious! It is a little pricey for such a small container, but it is so worth it.
Stephanie B.
Stockbridge, GA
Smooth taste...even though I am lactose intolerant...it doesn't upset my stomach...not bland...lots of flavor
Olivia M.
Haagen-Dazs is the most creamy brand with the decadent coconut flavor incorporated with the sweet caramel bursts of flavor. While the flavor is sweet, it is well balanced and not overwhelming. I wish this flavor came in larger sizes.
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,047 reviews
This was absolutely fantastic and amazingly delicious. I would recommend to anyone caramel and coconut lover
Ashley F.
This is a very light and refreshing go to snack when you have a sweet tooth. You can sit and eat an entire pint in one sitting
Heather P.
Haagen daz is one of my favorite brands of ice cream/sorbet! This flavor is amazing and an okay price point. Definitely one of my first choices when I wanna splurge.
Maria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's not bad but not the best either. I personally wouldn't buy it again because it's not my taste but for a coconut lover this is ideal
Georgiana G.
I'm yes m inlove with the coconut is just woooooooow amazing taste I love it and yes is never that much cold to not enjoy a ice cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...