Haagen-Dazs Tiramisu Gelato uploaded by Michela C.Haagen-Dazs Tiramisu Gelato uploaded by Maggie C.Haagen-Dazs Tiramisu Gelato uploaded by Ophelia S.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A tribute to the traditional Italian dessert, HAAGEN-DAZS Tiramisu gelato folds cocoa ladyfinger pieces into bold and complex tiramisu gelato, creating an exceptionally smooth indulgence that’s light on your palate. Your passport to Italy is just a spoonful away.

Erin H.
Willowick, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This was a favorite of mine for the longest time. Then one day my local grocery store didn’t have it anymore. I haven’t been able to find it anywhere since. It tastes exactly like tiramisu and the coffee flavor isn’t too overwhelming. The addition of actual ladyfingers in the gelato was such a nice touch. Hopefully they will bring this flavor back!
Sara R.
Melvindale , MI
I don’t know who would rate this ice cream less than five stars . You feel overwhelmed with love only this ice cream can give . Worth every penny you pay for it .
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Brianna G.
This is my favorite desert and when it was made into a gelato I had to try it this product is so good it's my favorite by this brand I wish I could still find it it had such good flavor and was so creamy and smooth it is such a good desert to have in warmer weather or with wafer cookies
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
It is pretty much impossible to get the real texture of gelato from a freezer aisle so I let this sit a bit before eating. It was delicious though, I love tiramisu and this was amazing. I've some gelato shops around that I wish had this flavor now. I recommend, very convenient.
Alicia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I liked this gelato, but it didn't blow my hair back. It tasted ok, but not really like tiramisu. It tasted different. I can't explain the taste. It wasn't bad, coffee-like which is fine, but definitely not tiramisu. Just okay.
Christal B.
Covington , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
YES! To make my favorite dessert into an once cream...they have mastered it. This ice cream is so delicious I can not begin to describe it any other way. So smooth, decadent, so delicious I'm telling you
Patricia M.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a favorite of mine. Definitely has the most authentic tiramisu flavor. Has little bits of tiramisu, and I love letting the ice cream melt a bit so the little pieces get more cake like. Pricey, but worth the money!
Raquel K.
LOVE this flavor!!!! Tiramisu is one of my favorite desserts and they nailed it in this one! So creamy and full of flavor! You can taste the awesome ingredients in this.
Jennifer S.
Kingwood, WV
I love it! I'm a tiramisu fanatic and this is amazing flavor for an once cream. I keep buying this flavor for myself and my son. A little bit pricey but worth it.
SUKI L.
anyone know where can I get this in US?
Meghan C.