Häagen-Dazs® Tiramisu Gelato uploaded by Maggie C.Häagen-Dazs® Tiramisu Gelato uploaded by Michela C.Häagen-Dazs® Tiramisu Gelato uploaded by Ophelia S.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

A tribute to the traditional Italian dessert, HAAGEN-DAZS Tiramisu gelato folds cocoa ladyfinger pieces into bold and complex tiramisu gelato, creating an exceptionally smooth indulgence that’s light on your palate. Your passport to Italy is just a spoonful away. see more...

Christal B.
Covington, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
YES! To make my favorite dessert into an once cream...they have mastered it. This ice cream is so delicious I can not begin to describe it any other way. So smooth, decadent, so delicious I'm telling you
Brianna G.
This is my favorite desert and when it was made into a gelato I had to try it this product is so good it's my favorite by this brand I wish I could still find it it had such good flavor and was so creamy and smooth it is such a good desert to have in warmer weather or with wafer cookies
Alyssa D.
Sparks, NV
It is pretty much impossible to get the real texture of gelato from a freezer aisle so I let this sit a bit before eating. It was delicious though, I love tiramisu and this was amazing. I've some gelato shops around that I wish had this flavor now. I recommend, very convenient.
Baylee S.
Everyone seriously needs to try this! So good! It's such a creamy texture, & so delicious. I really want to go buy some now. It's easy to prepare, and it's quite affordable! I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try a new desert.
Alicia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I liked this gelato, but it didn't blow my hair back. It tasted ok, but not really like tiramisu. It tasted different. I can't explain the taste. It wasn't bad, coffee-like which is fine, but definitely not tiramisu. Just okay.
Patricia M.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a favorite of mine. Definitely has the most authentic tiramisu flavor. Has little bits of tiramisu, and I love letting the ice cream melt a bit so the little pieces get more cake like. Pricey, but worth the money!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
LOVE this flavor!!!! Tiramisu is one of my favorite desserts and they nailed it in this one! So creamy and full of flavor! You can taste the awesome ingredients in this.
Jennifer S.
Kingwood, WV
I love it! I'm a tiramisu fanatic and this is amazing flavor for an once cream. I keep buying this flavor for myself and my son. A little bit pricey but worth it.
Braylyn B.
One of my all time favorite tiramisu flavored ice creams! I love Tiramisu. I love gelato. And I love Häagen-Dazs! Is so smooth and rich!
Anjani P.
Pearland, TX
favorite and you can have it anytime and any day. can't go wrong with this and its just amazing/ anyone can have it.
SUKI L.
anyone know where can I get this in US?
Meghan C.