BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Collaborating with the small batch artisans at <a href="http://www.ccmade.com">cc made</a>, we swirl sweet cream and coffee ice cream with thick ribbons of chicory coffee caramel for an experience rich with new orleans flavor.

Sweet Cream Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks. Coffee Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Coffee. Chicory Coffee Caramel Swirl: Cream, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Coffee, Chicory Extract (Water, Chicory), Caramelized Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sea Salt, Pectin, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients.

Tania B.
Memphis , TN
I love this! It is sooo good. The packaging size is good so that I won’t eat a whole bucket at once. In my opinion it is expensive but it is better quality of ice cream than cheaper brands. You have to try it.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
Haagen-Dazs Sweet cream coffee caramel is my new favourite ice-cream flavour. I'll admit that I'm usually an ice-cream snob, usually favouring the smaller, more craft-flavour brands and actual ice-cream stores, and then Ben & Jerry's has got my late-night binge problem covered, so Haagen-Dazs doesn't usually get a look-in, but I fancied some coffee flavoured ice-cream and I saw this on Amazon Fresh, and went for it. I've bought it again since then (twice in two weeks) because it's just beautiful. I'll continue to buy this flavour.
Wendy R.
dover, MA
I love this brand and this flavor is deffinitelly exceptional! sometimes you can find them on sale at the supermarket for $3.50 and normally the prie is around $4 or $5, they make a super cute smaller version for $2 and the quality deffinitelly worth it, so much variety!
Dorese L.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a very good ice cream. I like coffee and lattes and that’s what this taste like it’s delicious. Some brands make things too coffee tasting but this brand does a great job of balancing! It’s nice and creamy. The only down side is it’s a little expensive
Sara J.
Hilliard, OH
So yummy these are pricey but worth it. I don't mind buying them when they aren't on sale and I like the small cups which are personal. I only faves are the chocolate one and the mocha with chocolate and caramel
Ellie K.
Seattle, WA
Absolutely love this ice cream. I'm a sucker for anything caramel! Whenever I eat this I always crush up some pretzel bits and put them on top. It gives that perfect combination of salty and sweet!
IttyBitty23 f.
I could eat ice cream all day for work to me. This ice cream is very creamy and delicious and I could eat it for breakfast dinner and lunch. One of the best ice creams there ever is been.
Cecilia V.
Love this brand of ice cream it is rich and tasty. It is a little bit more expensive than other brands. However, I think it is worth the price. I constantly buy this brand there is no turning back once you try it. I love the different flavors that they have.
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the coffee ice cream I never knew I was waiting for. It is absolute perfection, and if Häagen-Dazs every discontinues it I will be heartbroken. It has a sweet cream base with plenty of rich coffee caramel swirled throughout. It's not an overly sweet caramel, it really gives you that coffee punch. Think Nestle Coffee Nips but with an added bite from the chicory. Really, the caramel is just divine.
Violet V.
Hands down I think this is the best ice cream brand I've ever had I've tried a few different flavors but this one is really good, I wish they had gallon sizes but it would probably be pricey but I'll buy them when my local store has deals on them
Victoria F.