BY HAAGEN-DAZS #11 in Ice Cream

We introduce sweet summer strawberries to pure cream and other natural ingredients. because it's brimming with real fruit, the true flavor of our strawberries comes shining through.

Cream, Skim Milk, Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• I've never had this one before. Do they have actual straw...7 Answers
  • What other flavors are there?5 Answers
  • SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.4 Answers
Zifan X.
This is probably the most realistic tasting strawberry ice cream that I have ever had! The strawberry flavor is strong and tastes like real strawberries (none of that artificial flavor). If you look at the ingredients, it is composed of things we would use if we made our own ice cream. I am very happy with the taste, the creaminess, and the natural ingredients!
Utsav K.
Stamford, CT
OMG! this ice cream tastes delicious. i was never a fan of strawberry ice creams but my husband bought it once while grocery shopping and it was the best can in that entire basket. its not too sweet and its creamy. i love the strawberry chunks in it. must try.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
I like those ice creams. Strawberry isn't my favorite one but it has nice flavor finish and sweetness. I like this brand because it good value for a money. Thick, yummy consistency. I like to add few fresh strawberries to a bit "unfrozen" ice creams :).
Julienne L.
Honolulu, HI
I love this brand of ice cream! I especially like the strawberry flavor! It is sweet, but the bits of strawberries are a little tart so it evens out the taste! I think it's a little pricy, but I usually wait until it goes on sale at my local supermarket. I just bought some that were on sale for 2 for $6.50. I would highly recommend this product!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I am absolutely in love with this flavor of haagen das , the strawberry chunks really bring though the natural strawberry flavors why the ice cream itself is just absolutely smooth. Love with the outside edges start softening up, favorite part.
Jessica L.
Edgewater, NJ
You can't go wrong with Haagen-Dazs Strawberry Ice Cream! Not only is it smooth and creamy, but always has the right amount of sweet strawberry chunks in it that make it a delight to eat. It is my son's favorite ice cream to enjoy at home or when we are out for the day.
Zaimy A.
Bronx, NY
My Favvvvvvv!!!! Here is the problem with this ice cream. Once you start.... You can't stop lol. It's so addictive. It has real strawberry inside and it's not overly sweet. Some ice creams are very sweet but this one is not. If you like strawberries... Try this ice cream. It will not disappoint!
Jessica C.
NORCROSS, GA
One of my favorite Ice creams and the only strawberry ice cream I enjoy and always seem to reach for when in the mood for strawberry. It's sweet but not overpowering and I love the chunks of strawberries. Highly recommend it.
Reema B.
This is the BEST strawberry flavor out in the market. It's smooth, creamy, looks delicious and tastes 100X better. The flavor is not too sweet, and they do not have large chunks of strawberries like many other brands. I love it!
Emma S.
My favorite ice cream flavor of all time! It has fresh strawberries, so it doesnt taste artificial like most other ice creams. It is pretty pricey but I would rather splurge for haagen dazs than buy the competitors. Love!
Roxanne  Y.
I've never had this one before. Do they have actual strawberry pieces in there ?
rebecca p.
What other flavors are there?
shanika b.
Byram, MS
SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and french fries.....? Love!!!!!
I like 💕💕