BY HAAGEN-DAZS #35 in Ice Cream

We introduce sweet summer strawberries to pure cream and other natural ingredients. because it's brimming with real fruit, the true flavor of our strawberries comes shining through.

Cream, Skim Milk, Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• I've never had this one before. Do they have actual straw...7 Answers
  • What other flavors are there?5 Answers
  • SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.4 Answers
Courtney H.
Hamburg
A solid option for classic strawberry. Good creamy texture and no ice crystals from the strawberries. Not the strongest strawberry flavor however so not the best available.
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
I never really liked strawberry ice cream as a kid until I dicovered this. While it is the best strawberry ice cream I've had the brand overall isn't worth the pricetag.
Megan S.
Louisville, KY
I’m a huge fan of strawberry ice cream. I love that theirs has chunks of strawberries in it. It’s a little pricey but I will continue to buy it because it is delicious! Definitely would recommend to others
La Toya T.
I normally don't like strawberry ice cream, but this is absolutely delicious! Creamy, but light. And the flavor doesn't taste artificial. Has become one of my favs.
Yami M.
To me there is no better Strawberry Ice cream and I mean it! Haagen-Dazs Strawberry ice cream is so delicious, I have tried many other brands but there is not one that it's as good as this one. The Strawberry chunks inside make it even yummier and what's better it's not it's not too sweet. I can eat tons of eat and simply do not get tired. If you have not tried this yet, you have no idea what you're missing!
Heidi H.
I do love my once in while Haagen-Dazs Strawberry Ice Cream bliss! It is such a lovely, classic, creamy, perfect flavor that just melts in your mouth! It can be a little pricey, however I feel like it is always on sale at one of my local grocery stops. I love the bits of strawberry in it as well! Overall a yummy ice cream that I would recommend to anyone!
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
Before this the idea of eating strawberry ice cream sounded really gross to me. It wasn't until my best friends birthday when i ate it just to be polite that i realized just how much i was missing out on. If youve never thought to try this before, you should buy some and see what you think.
Lilia G.
Lemoore, CA
One of my favorite flavors!! And I love getting the small personal portion size because I can just cuddle in my couch and watch movies eating my ice cream. I love the chunks of strawberries to me that's the best part! Yes everyone should go and get ice cream wasted
Michele C.
Haagen-Dazs Strawberry Ice Cream
This is the only ice cream I enjoy eating at ease, I am lactose however strangely enough this has been the lightest on my stomach than other ice cream and frozen yogurt that I have tried. The strawberry doesn't feel artificial and the flavor is t overwhelming, so you come back for seconds and enjoy it. Amazing ice cream brand, very genuine
Zifan X.
This is probably the most realistic tasting strawberry ice cream that I have ever had! The strawberry flavor is strong and tastes like real strawberries (none of that artificial flavor). If you look at the ingredients, it is composed of things we would use if we made our own ice cream. I am very happy with the taste, the creaminess, and the natural ingredients!
Roxanne  Y.
I've never had this one before. Do they have actual strawberry pieces in there ?
rebecca p.
What other flavors are there?
shanika b.
Byram, MS
SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and french fries.....? Love!!!!!