BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We introduce sweet summer strawberries to pure cream and other natural ingredients. because it's brimming with real fruit, the true flavor of our strawberries comes shining through.

Cream, Skim Milk, Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and f...4 Answers
  • I've never had this one before. Do they have actual straw...7 Answers
  • What other flavors are there?5 Answers
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is my go to ice cream. There's nothing else like Haagen Dazs' strawberry ice cream! Its super smooth and has actually strawberries in side. It doesn't taste watery and is perfectly creamy. It's perfect!
Brittany S.
Bakersfield, CA
Häagen-Dazs Strawberry ice is the best strawberry ice cream. No artificial pink color just just homemade goodness! Perfect creamy, rich and fresh strawberries throughout. It needed to be comercialed it's the best darn strawberry ice in the land and I stand behind it.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my number one go to guilty pleasure. My favorite ice cream in my favorite flavor. Not sure what else to say, I'm pretty well obsessed with it. I love the strawberry chunks and that it tastes like real strawberry not fake flavor.
Kemy M.
This ice-cream is obviously on my top ten list. I am a big fan of Strawberry and you can not get any closer to a brand that creates almost real to the taste strawberry ice-cream. It also has real fruit inside the ice-cream, making it not that artificial.
Mary B.
Carlisle , PA
There is nothing more perfect and creamy and sweet and delicious and true to flavor than Haagen Dasz Strawberry Ice cream. It kicks Ben and Jerry’s outta the park. I never even tried it until a few months ago and I am converted
Ying L.
I love this strawberry flavor so much, it doesn't taste too sweet or to blend. It has just the right amount of flavor and it's very rich so the ice cream tastes amazing i have brought this over and over again many times!
Endrina S.
Lutz, FL
I absolutely love this ice cream. I know it is kind of expensive but it's so creamy and good. It even has real fruit. I would probably buy again and definitely recommend it to everyone. Also, it's great for smoothies
Collina B.
Haagen Daaz has the best strawberry ice cream in my opinion. I love it so much. It's definitely a fan favorite in my house. If you haven't already tried this type of ice cream I would recommend going to your local market and buying it
Danielle D.
Bellingham , WA
Haggen Daz will always be my favorite brand of ice cream. There are only like 5 ingredients in them so you know it's all natural. Only downfall is they are pricey
Consuelo P.
Bronx, NY
Creamy and delicious! Some ice creams tend to taste more like cream then the actual fruit flavor ( in this case ) and this is not an issue with the brand , you get a good amount of strawberry taste as well as creamy milky ice cream ! Great for everyone!
Roxanne  Y.
I've never had this one before. Do they have actual strawberry pieces in there ?
rebecca p.
What other flavors are there?
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and french fries.....? Love!!!!!
shanika b.
Byram, MS
SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.
I like 💕💕