BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We introduce sweet summer strawberries to pure cream and other natural ingredients. because it's brimming with real fruit, the true flavor of our strawberries comes shining through.

Cream, Skim Milk, Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• I've never had this one before. Do they have actual straw...7 Answers
  • What other flavors are there?5 Answers
  • SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.4 Answers
Sarah M.
Häagen-Dazs Strawberry ice is the best strawberry ice cream in the world to me lol, it's Perfect creamy, rich and fresh strawberries throughout. It's has no artificial pink color it's all from real strawberries, Häagen-Dazs only uses natural flavors so it amazing threw out I could never get enough of this ice cream.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
No one can go wrong with this! I love this for the creamy texture and the added strawberries makes me feel like i'm digging for a treasure everytime I find one! It's strawberries to ice cream ratio is perfect in my opinion because there isn't too much where i'm only eating strawberries. My whole family loves this, including the kids!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Favorite ice cream ever ever ever. I think all of Haagen Dazs flavors are my favorites I just love them. This strawberry flavored ice cream is amazing. SO delcious. It has real frozen strawberries pieces that are the perfect amount of sweetness. The texture of the ice cream is so creamy and filling. I love it
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
I have loved the Haagen-Dazs favorite ice creams for a long time my personal favorite is coffee but they're all good I would eat any one of them the entire thing in one sitting if I could
Randi Y.
I love everything about this ice cream. I love the rich and creamy flavor. I love the perfectly ripe strawberries. I especially love that it has a short list of recognizable ingredients. No other brand sold in stores can hold a candle to Häagen-Dazs.
Sharneece G.
Camden, SC
I have tried many different brands of strawberry ice cream and none have come even close to how good this one is. It is extremely delicious and not expensive. It is available at grocery stores and shopping centers like Walmart.
grace n.
Oak Park, IL
How can you not like this amazing strawberry icecream! Super creamy texture with strawberry inside the icecream! It is my all time comfort food! It is slightly on the pricer side but hey its noncomparable to other icecreams out there! I would definitely buy again
Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
This strawberry ice cream had been my favorite since I was a little girl. My Mom would get it and let us get a taste. Mmmm! Now, I love it not just for the great taste, but also for the simplicity in the ingredients.
Kayla C.
So creamy and so amazing. Super unhealthy for you but the flavor is amazing. Buy it maybe like 3 times a year because it is unhealthy but worth it for a binge day! Nothing else to say except that you won't be disappointed!
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
My son absolutely loves this brand of strawberry ice cream. It is decently priced and we get the little many cups of it for a dollar. We definitely keep reproducing since he loves it so much, definitely recommend.
Roxanne  Y.
I've never had this one before. Do they have actual strawberry pieces in there ?
rebecca p.
What other flavors are there?
shanika b.
Byram, MS
SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and french fries.....? Love!!!!!
I like 💕💕