BY HAAGEN-DAZS #11 in Ice Cream

We introduce sweet summer strawberries to pure cream and other natural ingredients. because it's brimming with real fruit, the true flavor of our strawberries comes shining through.

Cream, Skim Milk, Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• I've never had this one before. Do they have actual straw...7 Answers
  • What other flavors are there?5 Answers
  • SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.4 Answers
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR

Mi favorito en todo el mundo! Se lo recomiendo a todos! amenlo y deleitense con esta maravilla! es delicioso, fresco y no querras dejar de comer
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
This !!! Just beautiful, smooth tasty indulgent ice cream. One of my 2 favourite ice cream brands. Strawberry shortcake is the best flavour !!!
Yusra t.
I am not really a fan of strawberry ice cream but this one is the bomb it's just so creamy and I love the small pieces of strawberries inside
hayleigh m.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Partners favourite ice cream, I'm sure if left to his own devices he could polish off the tub. Thick and creamy with a nice fruity flavour
Safa A.
I love all ice creams as it is one of my favorite dessert however Hagen daz is one of my favorite ice cream brands as it tastes so good.
Courtney B.
Montrose , BC
The best ice cream there is out there. Has actual strawberries in it and it isn’t too expensive and great for a single person to enjoy
Sheeba K.
West Yorkshire , Bradford
This is my favourite ice cream. My fridge is always stocked up plenty of Ice cream. I love eating this this while watching my movies.
Allison R.
British Columbia
100% hands down the best. It's super creamy and tasty. If I could I'd eat the whole thing. It's quite pricey but definitely worth it
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
My absolute favorite ice cream. So much so that I have actually paid $9 for a pint! I know I know... but I can't live with it
GRACE J.
Toronto
Love how there are Strawberry chunks in the icecream! So delicious and refreshing. It's definitely one of my go to icecreams.
Roxanne  Y.
I've never had this one before. Do they have actual strawberry pieces in there ?
rebecca p.
What other flavors are there?
shanika b.
Byram, MS
SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and french fries.....? Love!!!!!
I like 💕💕