BY HAAGEN-DAZS #35 in Ice Cream

We introduce sweet summer strawberries to pure cream and other natural ingredients. because it's brimming with real fruit, the true flavor of our strawberries comes shining through.

Cream, Skim Milk, Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• I've never had this one before. Do they have actual straw...7 Answers
  • What other flavors are there?5 Answers
  • SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.4 Answers
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I would have put this at 5 stars if the brand wasn’t so expensive. I have gotten much bigger containers of strawberry ice cream that tastes like this one but it is cheaper. However, the flavor is just so rich and creamy with a true strawberry flavor that I indulge in it sometimes.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
Best ice cream on the market hands down. This ice cream tastes exactly like strawberry it's insane. It is creamy and even has real strawberries in it. There is no other like it and I have tried many strawberry ice creams from the store.
Aubrey N.
Toluca Lake, CA
I love ice cream like Kanye loves Kanye and this is hands down my all time favorite ice cream ever. This ice cream got me through my first heartbreak in junior high. It is perfection thanks to quality ingredients and it gives me joy eating it.
Emily V.
Plant City
Best ice cream ever. I am such a foodie and ice cream is my absolute favorite dessert but this is my go to anytime I am around a parlor or Publix. I can't get enough of it and I have not found anything that compares.
arleny R.
This ice cream is delicious! It tastes so natural and i love the chunks of strawberry it has😋ive only purchased it once because my husband thought it was too sweet but i really enjoyed this!
Pragati L.
Always the best ice cream to eat. It has chunks of strawberry in it. The texture of icecream is bit hard to scoop up. Taste wise we in family love to eat Haagen Dazs. The flavors are natural and fulfill the taste you need.
Bridgette M.
Ice cream is life & this ice cream is the best. It’s super creamy & has bits of strawberry mixed in so you’re really tasting strawberries. If you love ice cream & strawberries, try this!
Irma A.
New York City
This ice cream is heavenly! It's creamy just enough sweetness and real strawberry taste. If you are an ice cream lover like me, you will fall in love with this one.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Ahh okay this brand is the best ! It might be more expensive but only because of the quality of the icecream! Every flavor is amazing! My father especially loves strawberry!
Roxanne  Y.
I've never had this one before. Do they have actual strawberry pieces in there ?
rebecca p.
What other flavors are there?
shanika b.
Byram, MS
SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and french fries.....? Love!!!!!