BY HAAGEN-DAZS #11 in Ice Cream

We introduce sweet summer strawberries to pure cream and other natural ingredients. because it's brimming with real fruit, the true flavor of our strawberries comes shining through.

Cream, Skim Milk, Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• I've never had this one before. Do they have actual straw...7 Answers
  • What other flavors are there?5 Answers
  • SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.4 Answers
Danielle L.
Vancouver, BC
This is my favourite Haagen Dazs flavour. I love the hard and solid texture of Haagen Dazs ice cream, as opposed to more churned and creamy brands. It tastes like it's made with fresh strawberries and fresh cream. I always check if it's on sale at my local grocery store because otherwise, a tub would be too expensive. But it's a tasty treat!
Jenny M.
Portsmouth U.K.
I am in love in this ice cream but when I finish eating it I go straight to the gym it's too many calories one cannot consume! Very very delicious makes me feel so good when I eat it kind of just want to binge eat! Full of flavour...
Sophie O.
Sandy, BEDFORDSHIRE
By far the nicest ice cream I've tasted! This strawberry ice cream is so refreshing on a hot summer's day! The only downside I think to this ice cream is that it's pretty pricey at £5.50 a tub, but because it's so nice, I can excuse this!
leanne f.
So yummy. This lasts me ages I'm not good with dairy so I crack the tub out and have a couple of spoonfuls ad hide it haha. It's worth the money it's nice and thick and just melts in your mouth. I'm boating love just Strawberry or vanilla
Lisa L.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Pure treat for when you need an ice cream fix, add some fresh berries and strawberry sauce and it makes the perfect dessert. It is a pricey ice cream but I don't mind the price when it tastes that good.
Karisa M.
Middle Sackville, NS
Strawberry ice cream is one of those things that seems impossible to get right. The ice cream always seems to be too icy or the strawberries taste fake. This one is the exception. It is so creamy and the strawberries taste fresh off the bush.
Agata Z.
Oh God best ice cream in the whole world taste is unforgettable and if you will eat this ice cream you won't buy any other price is high let's admit that but this ice cream deserves to be buy
Kristen L.
Scarborough , ON
My favourite strawberry ice cream. I don't know what it is about Haagen daas in particular but the strawberry is just too good. Real chunks of strawberries and a real creamy fruity taste. Not too sweet at all. The best!
Janice C.
Middleton, NS
Fresh strawberries and cream is what you will taste when you try this flavor, and it is made with sugar and not high fructose corn syrup so my daughter who has a corn allergy can enjoy this without worrying 😊
Gina R.
My all time favorite ice cream. My father used to arrive home on friday night with this ice cream. The rich and creamy flavor makes me want to eat some more every time.
Roxanne  Y.
I've never had this one before. Do they have actual strawberry pieces in there ?
rebecca p.
What other flavors are there?
shanika b.
Byram, MS
SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and french fries.....? Love!!!!!
I like 💕💕