BY HAAGEN-DAZS #12 in Ice Cream

We introduce sweet summer strawberries to pure cream and other natural ingredients. because it's brimming with real fruit, the true flavor of our strawberries comes shining through.

Cream, Skim Milk, Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• I've never had this one before. Do they have actual straw...7 Answers
  • What other flavors are there?5 Answers
  • SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
shanika b.
Byram, MS
I LOVE strawberry ice cream .this is very healthy for anyone of age.my granny love eating this wonderful product .
Jenifer M.
Amazing! It's rich, thick, and so flavorful. Every flavor of Haagen Dazs is amazing, but strawberry is my favorite.
Analyssa V.
Chino, CA
Honesty you can never go wrong with Haagen Dazs ice cream! So creamy and so yummy! Such an amazing treat to have
Kirsten B.
Baltimore, MD
Hands-down one of the best ice cream brands out there. It’s always so sweet and smooth with really great flavors.
Danielle K.
Westerville, OH
Haagen-Dazs knows what they're doing with ice cream! They're flavors are true and so delicious! Love love love!
Lynn W.
This is one of my all time favorite ice creams!! It tastes so fresh and so creamy. Such a great treat to have.
Hillary B.
This is my favorite ice cream ever in the entire world. It tastes so fresh and I’m so sad so many stores closed
Cecelia H.
ARVADA, CO
This is a favorite in our house. And when I buy it it doesn't last long. The kids loves this in a waffle cone!!
Debbie L.
White City, OR
My go to comfort food. This strawberry ice cream is the bomb. Creamy, fresh flavor, yummy. Just like handmade.
Mariana S.
Lawndale, CA
O my god! This ice-cream has real strawberry. It is not expensive. I like it! It's available in every store...
Roxanne  Y.
I've never had this one before. Do they have actual strawberry pieces in there ?
rebecca p.
What other flavors are there?
shanika b.
Byram, MS
SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and french fries.....? Love!!!!!
I like 💕💕