BY HAAGEN-DAZS #12 in Ice Cream

We introduce sweet summer strawberries to pure cream and other natural ingredients. because it's brimming with real fruit, the true flavor of our strawberries comes shining through.

Cream, Skim Milk, Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• I've never had this one before. Do they have actual straw...7 Answers
  • What other flavors are there?5 Answers
  • SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Daniela S.
Dallas, TX
I was lowkey addicted to this ice cream during my pregnancy! It was & IS delicious!! I love it, so creamy & milky, yumm!
Naresha M.
Hollis, NY
A healthy ice cream that is delicious and relatively affordable. My favorite ice cream that I would definitely recommend.
Candy G.
Great taste !! Also great to eat out doors with the family , has a verity of different flavors to pick from #backyardbash
Estela G.
Hammond, IN
Thick, with chucks of strawberry, it's creamy. Just so delicious, not too pricey. It's really good, highly recommended!!
Madison R.
Phelan, CA
I used to get these after school all the time one of the best strawberry ice cream but not #1 but still creamy and great
Soenid P.
Carolina,PR
If you like the creamy ice cream you have to try this. The strawberry ice cream is my favorite. Is a little expensive.
Felisha J.
Bronx, NY
This ice cream ia everything you can imagine, it's so creamy has strawberries in it, it has a very good natural taste.
reymundo r.
San Antonio tx
This ice cream is awesome and also it may have a lot of calories but it's totally worth it when you get your first bite
Allie A.
Miami Beach , FL
Old time fav! The perfect mix of creamy and rich taste not so sweet just perfect! Only strawberry ice cream I'll eat.
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
Great uce cream so creamy and delicious this is my sons favorate. He can eat this ice cream anytime and he is picky.
Roxanne  Y.
I've never had this one before. Do they have actual strawberry pieces in there ?
rebecca p.
What other flavors are there?
shanika b.
Byram, MS
SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and french fries.....? Love!!!!!
I like 💕💕