BY HAAGEN-DAZS #35 in Ice Cream

We introduce sweet summer strawberries to pure cream and other natural ingredients. because it's brimming with real fruit, the true flavor of our strawberries comes shining through.

Cream, Skim Milk, Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• I've never had this one before. Do they have actual straw...7 Answers
  • What other flavors are there?5 Answers
  • SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.4 Answers
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Love, love haagen Dazs, the taste is so natural like eating the real fruit. my family enjoys movie nights and Ice cream with Haagen Dazs.
randa b.
Kyle, TX
Great tasting ice cream. great texture. i like the little pieces of strawberries mixed in. Poor some chocolate on it and can you say yum!
Dianna Z.
Wichita Falls, TX
Great flavor love the strawberry one its super flavorable. and a decent price for this ice cream. Its not healthy but it isa good snack.
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
I love strawberry ice cream overall. But this one of my go ice creams overall. If I can't my other favorite , I'm going towards this one.
Katherine M.
Kennett, MO
I don't get this often because of how spendy it is but when I do I enjoy it. It is the best ice cream I have ever tried and recommend it.
Claudia H.
Love this one, especially the strawberry chunk, it's big chunk. The flavor is rich. Good for making milkshakes too or ice cream cakes
Joohyun H.
New York
This is my favorite strawberry flavored ice cream. Very creamy and the strawberries inside add a perfect acidic touch to the flavor.
Amber S.
Abingdon
I remember stay the summers at my grandmother's house. She kept this in her freezer at all times. This is the superior of ice cream
Kathy Z.
Love strawberry ice cream. I just had one today on the raining day and it wasn't taste good cuz the rain and it was started to melt
Kandice C.
Fort Stewart, GA
Omg. This is the best ice cream ever! It's really creamy and has real strawberries in it. I will not eat another brand! Try it now!
Roxanne  Y.
I've never had this one before. Do they have actual strawberry pieces in there ?
rebecca p.
What other flavors are there?
shanika b.
Byram, MS
SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and french fries.....? Love!!!!!