BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We introduce sweet summer strawberries to pure cream and other natural ingredients. because it's brimming with real fruit, the true flavor of our strawberries comes shining through.

Cream, Skim Milk, Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and f...4 Answers
  • I've never had this one before. Do they have actual straw...7 Answers
  • What other flavors are there?5 Answers
BEV A.
Houston
The best strawberry ice cream ever. So naturally good. Taste like nice strawberries. I have had several brands of ice cream from blue bell to dreyers or other store brands. I can say this is the best strawberry flavor ever. Let me give you three reasons why. First reason is the ice cream is made with natural flavors. Doesn't taste like artificial flavors are in it. The second reason is milk is not full of sugar. Some brands seems like there is so much sugar it takes away the nice strawberry flavor. Haagen Dazs makes their ice cream with natural flavors. Taste so good. I know some people think the price is too high, but its worth it. You want to enjoy ice cream. Not complain later. You want to appreciate good ice cream. Ice cream  should be relaxing to eat not stressful from bitter taste or artificial ingredients that make your stomach ache, and third, Its so good you do not want to share it. you want to eat it all by yourself. Now that's good feeling.
Vanessa M.
Atlantis
Purchased at: Publix
Haagen-Dazs is my favorite ice cream brand, their ice cream just so creamy and condense, I hate fluffy ice cream. Strawberry flavor is my top choice when it comes to ice cream!
Tina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have always been a strawberry ice cream fan but Haagen-Dazs is my favorite. The flavoring is just perfect. My favorite way to eat this ice cream is to buy a tub of fresh strawberries to go along with it. Give it a try i promise you it's amazing.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
My favorite flavor from Haagen -daze! I love coffee too but this is definitely my all time favorite . I always grab this flavor when I have a sweet tooth. Highly recommend if you love strawberry! It’s not too sweet either . Love how it taste so savory!
Melissa J.
Chandler, AZ
I am an adult and this is my breakfast of choice! So creamy with a wonderful, non-fake strawberry flavor with REAL strawberry chunks! It’s not cheap, but I honestly believe this strawberry ice cream is worth the price. I’ll also have you know I never even liked strawberry ice cream until I tried it by Haagen-Dazs!
noelia a.
coloradosprings
I like this brand of ice cream because of the price and taste they don't really have a lot of options but they all taste very good and creamy and another thing is that if you buy a small version of this ice-cream when you open it under the lid theres a small spoon you could use to eat your ice-cream with
Elizabeth C.
Madison
I love this flavor! The taste is just perfect. I just had a bowl not too long ago. The price is okay, median but totally worth it. I would definitely spend for good quality. I would buy again. This is a favorite in our home. ❤️
Adaija P.
Walker, MI
Strawberry is my favorite flavor of ice cream, so of course I had to buy this! It was really good and creamy and ultimately the ice cream did not disappoint. With one pint being less than 5 dollars it’s a little on the expensive side depending on where you buy it but it is worth it
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I would have put this at 5 stars if the brand wasn’t so expensive. I have gotten much bigger containers of strawberry ice cream that tastes like this one but it is cheaper. However, the flavor is just so rich and creamy with a true strawberry flavor that I indulge in it sometimes.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Roxanne  Y.
I've never had this one before. Do they have actual strawberry pieces in there ?
rebecca p.
What other flavors are there?
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and french fries.....? Love!!!!!
shanika b.
Byram, MS
SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.
I like 💕💕