BY HAAGEN-DAZS #35 in Ice Cream

We introduce sweet summer strawberries to pure cream and other natural ingredients. because it's brimming with real fruit, the true flavor of our strawberries comes shining through.

Cream, Skim Milk, Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• I've never had this one before. Do they have actual straw...7 Answers
  • What other flavors are there?5 Answers
  • SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.4 Answers
Mariana R.
Wynnewood, PA
My favorite ice cream ever, I eat that every weekend with my boyfriend, even in the winter, it never gets old, is the best ice cream o ever tried since I was in Europe. Tastes delicious and is the same price as Ben and Jerry’s.
Tina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have always been a strawberry ice cream fan but Haagen-Dazs is my favorite. The flavoring is just perfect. My favorite way to eat this ice cream is to buy a tub of fresh strawberries to go along with it. Give it a try i promise you it's amazing.
Kemy M.
This ice-cream is obviously on my top ten list. I am a big fan of Strawberry and you can not get any closer to a brand that creates almost real to the taste strawberry ice-cream. It also has real fruit inside the ice-cream, making it not that artificial.
Kirsti H.
Literally my favorite ice cream. Granted a little more expensive but you get what you pay for! And the ingredients are so simple and few! Most of the time when you read a label you have no idea what half the ingredients are and with this, there’s nothing to decifer! Tastes so rich and creamy and love the real chunks of strawberry
Georgianna R.
Elmhurst, NY
The best flavor of Haagen Dazs ice cream in the entire world. Once you open it and take of the plastic wrap, the first spoonful is so refreshing. It tastes like no other strawberry flavored ice cream. It has several chunks of actual strawberries to give it that natural flavor.
Christina T.
Brooklyn, NY
This has always been my all time favorite ice cream flavor. It is one of the richest, densest ice creams out there. Fresh ripe strawberries. And I love that there is only like 6 ingredients in it. This is so natural and tasty, I love to eat it at least once a week
grace n.
Oak Park, IL
How can you not like this amazing strawberry icecream! Super creamy texture with strawberry inside the icecream! It is my all time comfort food! It is slightly on the pricer side but hey its noncomparable to other icecreams out there! I would definitely buy again
Lizzie U.
So  had this on my plane flight to China in a mini form and it was really good. I like the little strawberry pieces a lot. A little pricey, but cheaper than talenti. I'd only  buy this brand if I was desperate though, it's a mediocre ice cream brand.
Ella S.
Miami Beach, FL
this is a very basic flavor but my favorite! i love the taste of strawberry ice cream and i only like it from this brand! i love digging around for the strawberries in this ice cream they taste so good! i can eat a whole container it’s so yummy i love it so much!
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
I love Haagen Dazs. The only thing is that I recently ate one upside down (don't ask why). I opened the bottom and saw that there was a ton of room at the bottom, making it look like there was more ice cream than there actually was. I was so mad, I probably won't splurge on these again.
Roxanne  Y.
I've never had this one before. Do they have actual strawberry pieces in there ?
rebecca p.
What other flavors are there?
shanika b.
Byram, MS
SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and french fries.....? Love!!!!!