BY HAAGEN-DAZS

We introduce sweet summer strawberries to pure cream and other natural ingredients. because it's brimming with real fruit, the true flavor of our strawberries comes shining through.

Cream, Skim Milk, Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Egg Yolks. Contains: Milk And Egg Ingredients.

• I've never had this one before. Do they have actual straw...7 Answers
  • What other flavors are there?5 Answers
  • SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.4 Answers
BEV A.
Houston
The best strawberry ice cream ever. So naturally good. Taste like nice strawberries. I have had several brands of ice cream from blue bell to dreyers or other store brands. I can say this is the best strawberry flavor ever. Let me give you three reasons why. First reason is the ice cream is made with natural flavors. Doesn't taste like artificial flavors are in it. The second reason is milk is not full of sugar. Some brands seems like there is so much sugar it takes away the nice strawberry flavor. Haagen Dazs makes their ice cream with natural flavors. Taste so good. I know some people think the price is too high, but its worth it. You want to enjoy ice cream. Not complain later. You want to appreciate good ice cream. Ice cream  should be relaxing to eat not stressful from bitter taste or artificial ingredients that make your stomach ache, and third, Its so good you do not want to share it. you want to eat it all by yourself. Now that's good feeling.
Mariana R.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite ice cream ever, I eat that every weekend with my boyfriend, even in the winter, it never gets old, is the best ice cream o ever tried since I was in Europe. Tastes delicious and is the same price as Ben and Jerry’s.
Tina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have always been a strawberry ice cream fan but Haagen-Dazs is my favorite. The flavoring is just perfect. My favorite way to eat this ice cream is to buy a tub of fresh strawberries to go along with it. Give it a try i promise you it's amazing.
Melissa J.
chandler
I am an adult and this is my breakfast of choice! So creamy with a wonderful, non-fake strawberry flavor with REAL strawberry chunks! It’s not cheap, but I honestly believe this strawberry ice cream is worth the price. I’ll also have you know I never even liked strawberry ice cream until I tried it by Haagen-Dazs!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I would have put this at 5 stars if the brand wasn’t so expensive. I have gotten much bigger containers of strawberry ice cream that tastes like this one but it is cheaper. However, the flavor is just so rich and creamy with a true strawberry flavor that I indulge in it sometimes.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Amanda R.
Williamstown, NJ
All I have to say is, WOW. I’m a fan of pretty much anything Haagen-Dazs, but this might be my favorite flavor. It’s rich and creamy with a decadent texture and authentic strawberry taste. Heaven in your mouth! I’ll repurchase this stuff forever.
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
Best ice cream on the market hands down. This ice cream tastes exactly like strawberry it's insane. It is creamy and even has real strawberries in it. There is no other like it and I have tried many strawberry ice creams from the store.
Aubrey N.
Toluca Lake, CA
I love ice cream like Kanye loves Kanye and this is hands down my all time favorite ice cream ever. This ice cream got me through my first heartbreak in junior high. It is perfection thanks to quality ingredients and it gives me joy eating it.
Pragati L.
Always the best ice cream to eat. It has chunks of strawberry in it. The texture of icecream is bit hard to scoop up. Taste wise we in family love to eat Haagen Dazs. The flavors are natural and fulfill the taste you need.
Roxanne  Y.
I've never had this one before. Do they have actual strawberry pieces in there ?
rebecca p.
What other flavors are there?
shanika b.
Byram, MS
SHOULD EVERYONE EAT THIS? YES IT HEALTHY FOR YOU.
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Anyone else eat ice cream and pretzels or ice cream and french fries.....? Love!!!!!
I like 💕💕