Häagen-Dazs Sorbet Mango uploaded by Areli T.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Haagen-Dazs® Mango Sorbet. see more...

Nicole L.
Nicole L.
This is the best mango sorbet I've ever had! It is so flavorful and tasty! I could eat the whole thing! For the price I get it at, it's totally worth it! Pro - good mango taste, con - too good. Even my kids, who are picky and who have tons of allergies, love this sorbet!
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.
Foodie Expert
I can't even explain how amazing this sorbet is!! It's literally my favorite sweet treat! When I'm feeling down, I go straight to the store to get this because it not only tastes amazing, but brings back memories of sharing it with my sister years ago.
Charu S.
Charu S.
Miamisburg, OH
This Mango Sorbet is so yummy and flavorful. I finish one box of this on my own, I like it so much.
Anyone who like mangoes should definitely try, its a must for mango lovers!! I buy it often and always have one box in fridge.
Areli T.
Areli T.
SOOO YUMMY! that's really all i have to say, very tasty as well as the raspberry flavor. i usually mix one scope of this with the raspberry flavor. not disappointed at all. definitely would buy again and again.
Evangeline B.
Evangeline B.
Bentonville, AR
Is this even ice cream?! It feels so healthy. It tastes exactly like sweet mangoes- i can eat the entire container in one go and feel no guilt afterwards! It's like eating cold mangoes. Product can be hard to find and a little expensive, but so worth it if you're willing to spend the money!
steph a.
steph a.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Foodie Expert
if you love mango then you'll love this sorbet. it's so nice and refreshing and great when you're a little too full but craving something sweet. you can find it almost everywhere you go and worth every penny
Guisha C.
Guisha C.
This is a great sorbet especially if you are on the go and have no time or ice spot in the area. This is especially great for those summer days to cool down. The flavor is just right as the mango is true to taste.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Marrero, LA
Best ice cream ever! Even though it is sorbet and not technically ice cream. Love the taste!! It's very simple but super delicious! Got my husband to love it too!
Rasha M.
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
Foodie Expert
I just love this sorbet! I love mango in general and this tastes like real mango! Häagen-Dazs Sorbet Mango
Heather S.
Heather S.
Reform , AL
Foodie Expert
This sorbet is hands down the best I have ever eaten. period. it taste just like real mangoes in my humble opinion. So very good!! I tell everyone how delicious this is.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
I love mango is this really good or weird!? I can't picture those two flavors together!
Candace T.
Candace T.
Foodie Expert
How is this sorbet compared to their mango ice cream?